Sarah Palin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Obama Truth Squad" Begins in Missouri - Obama Campaign violates 1st amendment rights of MO Citizens

4 posters

Go down

"Obama Truth Squad" Begins in Missouri - Obama Campaign violates 1st amendment rights of MO Citizens Empty "Obama Truth Squad" Begins in Missouri - Obama Campaign violates 1st amendment rights of MO Citizens

Post  GOPgal Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:30 pm

And so it begins folks.

KMOV.com

"The Barack Obama campaign is asking Missouri law enforcement to target anyone who lies or runs a misleading TV ad during the presidential campaign."

Check out the above news station in Missouri. Prosecution, arrests, intimidation, jail time. Prosecutors and County Sheriffs on board. Free speech is now dead in the state of Missouri. Obama has now officially launched his brown shirts. Welcome to Nazi Germany 2008.

Notice that nothing is said about Obama's lies or distortions. You just can't say anything AGAINST OBAMA. Obama himself can say and run whatever HE wants to.

For those of you still wondering what an Obama presidency would be like here's your first clue. I suggest it will transpire as follows: 1) Eliminate the 1st amendment. 2) The elimination of the 2nd amendment will soon follow. 3) Expect the implementation of more Obama Truth Squads and the establishment of civilian 'police' force since gun control is now implemented 4) Expect mandatory youth education or "re-education" camps 5) Civil War or revolution will soon follow............Spread the word folks. Obama must not be elected POTUS! Your freedom is at stake!

More threads discussing this threatening development at Free Republic:

Obama Truth Squad Threads
GOPgal
GOPgal

Back to top Go down

"Obama Truth Squad" Begins in Missouri - Obama Campaign violates 1st amendment rights of MO Citizens Empty Re: "Obama Truth Squad" Begins in Missouri - Obama Campaign violates 1st amendment rights of MO Citizens

Post  WA State Voter Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:43 pm

Does that include lies disseminated by his people?

WA State Voter

Back to top Go down

"Obama Truth Squad" Begins in Missouri - Obama Campaign violates 1st amendment rights of MO Citizens Empty Re: "Obama Truth Squad" Begins in Missouri - Obama Campaign violates 1st amendment rights of MO Citizens

Post  GOPgal Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:45 pm

Update! Apparently another 'truth squad' has been launched in Pennsylvania.

Michelle Malkin site

"A reader sends word that the Obama campaign is launching a new “truth squad” in Pennsylvania:"

***MEDIA ADVISORY***

For Planning Purposes Embargoed until Noon
Monday, September 22, 2008

Obama-Biden Campaign Rolls Out Pennsylvania Truth Squad
Collection of leaders from around the state will give the facts in the face of McCain’s lies

Today the Obama-Biden campaign is putting the McCain campaign on notice by rolling out the Pennsylvania Truth Squad — a group of 19 elected and community leaders from around the state who will be proactive in letting Pennsylvanians know the truth in the face of the distortions by the McCain campaign.

In Philadelphia, Gov. Ed Rendell, Mayor Michael Nutter and other members of the Truth Squad will kick off their efforts today with a press conference on Independence Mall.

In Harrisburg, AFL-CIO President Bill George, SEIU Executive Director Eileen Connolly and Secretary of the Department of Environmental Protection Kate McGinty will hold a press conference on the steps of the Capitol building.

The mission of the Truth Squad will be to respond quickly, forcefully, and aggressively when John McCain or his allies launch inaccurate claims about Barack Obama, or when they distort John McCain’s record or plans.

Judging by how much the McCain campaign has lied and distorted over the past 2 months, the Truth Squad is expecting to be deployed regularly over these final 6 weeks. The full list of “Pennsylvania Truth Squad” members will be released today.
GOPgal
GOPgal

Back to top Go down

Post  MooseForPalin Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:05 pm

These people are creeps. I've gotten so sick of them that just expressing my frustration on message boards, in article comments and blogs didn't feel like I was doing anything. I actually started a blog a few weeks ago - something I had been putting off forever - because the frustration got to be too much.

I actually did a few mock Obama ads - more and different ones to come - which basically sums up what Obama and his weirdo base of supporters seem to be all about. I kind of did them as a joke, out of anger, but maybe they make a point worth spreading. You can click and enlarge them.

LINK: obama ads

Last edited by MooseForPalin on Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

MooseForPalin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nariman Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:26 pm

GOPgal wrote:And so it begins folks.

KMOV.com

"The Barack Obama campaign is asking Missouri law enforcement to target anyone who lies or runs a misleading TV ad during the presidential campaign."

Check out the above news station in Missouri. Prosecution, arrests, intimidation, jail time. Prosecutors and County Sheriffs on board. Free speech is now dead in the state of Missouri. Obama has now officially launched his brown shirts. Welcome to Nazi Germany 2008.

Notice that nothing is said about Obama's lies or distortions. You just can't say anything AGAINST OBAMA. Obama himself can say and run whatever HE wants to.

For those of you still wondering what an Obama presidency would be like here's your first clue. I suggest it will transpire as follows: 1) Eliminate the 1st amendment. 2) The elimination of the 2nd amendment will soon follow. 3) Expect the implementation of more Obama Truth Squads and the establishment of civilian 'police' force since gun control is now implemented 4) Expect mandatory youth education or "re-education" camps 5) Civil War or revolution will soon follow............Spread the word folks. Obama must not be elected POTUS! Your freedom is at stake!

More threads discussing this threatening development at Free Republic:

Obama Truth Squad Threads

Thanks for the links, I'm amazed at this, it just flabbergasts me. How can someone in his position limit free speech. If I didn't already think Obama was going to lead our nation to ruin, this certainly would have put me over the edge.

Nariman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down