Sarah Palin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest Polls : CBS and Zogby among them

4 posters

Go down

Latest Polls : CBS and Zogby among them Empty Latest Polls : CBS and Zogby among them

Post  NOBAMA Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:17 pm

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2008/president/us/general_election_mccain_vs_obama-225.html

Welp now Obama has a 5 pt lead in the CBS poll. I would not really pay any attention to that since they are so biased. So what do you guys think of this now?

NOBAMA

Back to top Go down

Latest Polls : CBS and Zogby among them Empty Re: Latest Polls : CBS and Zogby among them

Post  WA State Voter Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:32 pm

I am not too worried about a CBS poll. I would like to see their questions. With the polls being different, I am pretty confident that on poll that is that far from what the others are saying makes me question it.

I don't think the financial mess is helping McCain/Palin. They need to press their case that it is not a GOP issue only. The Dems have their part of it as well.

I think the debates will be the breaking point, one way or the other.

WA State Voter

Back to top Go down

Latest Polls : CBS and Zogby among them Empty Re: Latest Polls : CBS and Zogby among them

Post  Admin Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:15 am

Just to give you an idea, i dont think mccain has EVER led in a cbs poll.. lol thats how liberal that polling is..

Admin
Admin

https://sarahpalin.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Lipstick Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:50 am

I'm not worried about any of the polls. The only thing I'm worried about is voter fraud, b/c, IMO, that's the ONLY way BO can win. There really IS a silent majority who, I think, will be out in droves come election day.

Lipstick

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down