Sarah Palin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OBAMA CAMPAIGN BEGINS USING ADVERTISERS TO THREATEN BROADCASTERS

Go down

OBAMA CAMPAIGN BEGINS USING ADVERTISERS TO THREATEN BROADCASTERS Empty OBAMA CAMPAIGN BEGINS USING ADVERTISERS TO THREATEN BROADCASTERS

Post  Starlight Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:43 pm

Press Release | 8 October 2008 | Andy Martin

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

ANDY MARTIN PLANS RACKETEERING LAWSUIT AGAINST OBAMA CAMPAIGN FOR INTERSTATE EXTORTION.

"OBAMA AND HIS THUGS HAVE PASSED FROM HARDBALL POLITICS TO CRIMINAL ACTIVITY" SAYS ANDY

CHICAGO TRIBUNE PASSES ON HANNITY AND MARTIN, UNLEASHES LOS ANGELES TIMES "FRONT"

COUNTDOWN TO HONOLULU: "OPERATION ALOHA OBAMA" BEGINS IN 6 DAYS

(NEW YORK)(October 8, 2008) "We learned today that the Obama campaign is threatening economic retaliation against news organizations that communicate with me," Andy Martin stated. "This is an extension of the terrorist tactics that were directed at WGN-AM in Chicago for featuring critics. We are only a few steps away from a brown-shirted Hitler-style bully boy operation. America: the warning lights are on."

Here is the first threatening e-mail:

First Name:Gary Last Name:Riggin Address: Address (cont): City: State: Zip Code: Telephone:410-719-9340 Email:tiznit@verizon.net Fax: Enter Comments:Mr. Freedman, I am writing to ask you to end your association with WCBM radio. This morning Sean and Frank's guest was the vicious anti-Semitic Andy Martin. Martin once called a judge "a crooked slimy Jew". I will be happy to spread the word to my friends and family. Sincerely, Gary Riggin

(A copy of the actual forwarded e-mail is available on request.)

"Obama, of course, is testing the media," Martin continues. "I am the guinea pig. He feels if he successfully uses economic terrorism against me, he can go onto bigger targets and climb the media food chain. If I were Stanley Kurtz I would be worried. Likewise Jerome Corsi. Likewise Sean Hannity.

"Using 25 year-old accusations which have been debunked to terrorize businesses has a name: McCarthyism. After today, no one can pretend they do not know what is in store for the United States if Barack Obama is elected. A Mugabe-style gang will be running the federal government.

"Earlier today I announced I would be sending defamation notices to Barack Obama, Bob Gibbs, NBC News and Keith Olbermann. Those notices were in the process of being drafted when Obama unleashed his economic terrorists. I had originally planned a simple defamation lawsuit against Obama. I will be expanding my accusations to include civil racketeering, or 'civil RICO.' Threatening people with economic harm if they speak to other people is defined in the federal criminal code as Extortion.

"I wrote the book on RICO, se www.AndyMartin.com. I repeat what I said earlier today: I am unpopular in the judicial system not because I am corrupt but because I am too honest. I am unpopular because I have successfully exposed corruption, which in Chicago also includes media toadies to crooked politicians such as the Tribune's Rick Pearson.

"By threatening media, Obama has morphed from nasty smears and McCarthyism to criminal activity. Threatening media with economic retaliation for interviewing me is a crime. Where did this type of terrorism start? Why in Bill Ayers' Venezuela, of course. Hugo, we hardly knew ye (but then Obama has never known anyone; they just write him $100 million checks).

"The circumstances in Connecticut, where I was falsely accused of anti-Semitism, were similar. I exposed a cooked judge, Jose Cabranes, and a cabal he was using to loot a bankruptcy estate. Cabranes retaliated by unleashing his own criminal activity. Cabranes also sucked Judge Jon O Newman into the cesspool. Both men were rejected for the Supreme Court by President Clinton because of their involvement with this criminal activity. And Obama wants to make me the bad guy? (In an earlier column I gave the name of a Connecticut attorney who can comment on these claims.)

"I will also be contacting Sam Zell in a few minutes to warn him his minions at the Tribune are now trying to use a reporter in Los Angeles to smear me because the Tribune is a defendant in pending lawsuits and faces additional litigation. Deception and deceptive activity is always probative of intent. Sam Zell's 'front' won't succeed. Let Rick Pearson shovel his own crap at the Tribune.

"I was interviewed by someone from the L. A. Times today who said Fox News should have told viewers that I was involved in a controversy a quarter of a century ago-even though I was innocent. That is a classic definition of McCarthyism, smearing people with irrelevant accusations.

"But the larger question is why has the L. A. Times, as a proxy for the Chicago Tribune, focused on me and Sean Hannity? Why has Obama's 'communications' man Gibbs attacked Hannity and attacked me? Did I bomb buildings? No. Ayers did. But Obama/Gibbs suggests I am toxic and Ayers is not. Is Obama is trying to suggest that bombing the Capitol or Pentagon is equivalent to being a litigant in a controversial lawsuit, or being a corruption fighter and unpopular consumer champion in Chicago? Hello? You begin to see how desperate Ms. Gibbs is to discredit me. He can't even come up with a logical explanation for his hysteria.

"The big picture begins to evolve. We have a city, Chicago, led by a crook whose family has looted the municipality for over half a century. Richie Daley says a mad bomber is a respected citizen, and a sleazy pol from Chicago should be president. Chicago: the upside-down city. Barack Obama has been a lifelong participant in the Daley Machine. He wants to bring the Daley Machine to Washington, the same way he moved the Democratic Party from Washington to the Daley machine in Chicago.

"David Axelrod has known of me for over thirty years. This is with they are scared. Especially with me headed for Honolulu with a fat notebook of sources and issues. They know I have wounded them, and sent them reeling, and like wounded bulls they are now reduced to economic terrorism against broadcasting stations that interview me.

"I have only one question for the mainstream media: who's next?"
Starlight
Starlight

Back to top Go down