Sarah Palin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why does O'Reilly keep saying Obama is way ahead?

3 posters

Go down

Why does O'Reilly keep saying Obama is way ahead? Empty Why does O'Reilly keep saying Obama is way ahead?

Post  WA State Voter Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:16 pm

He isn't. He needs to check out the polls and not depend on Rasmussen and Gallup.

WA State Voter

Back to top Go down

Why does O'Reilly keep saying Obama is way ahead? Empty Re: Why does O'Reilly keep saying Obama is way ahead?

Post  Ebinger Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:25 pm

Bill O'Reilly? He's been getting on my nerves all year - he may be playing a game with this "McCain's toast" thing of his, but he's bending over backwards trying to be fair to Obama to the point of absurdity. Two weeks or so ago, he claimed on his show that Obama had not used race as a weapon in this election at all. Rolling Eyes

He did have some right-of-center populist appeal, but he's losing it by acting like just another MSM Obama bot. Alan Colmes is another one - don't see how Sean Hannity can stand him anymore.
Ebinger
Ebinger

Back to top Go down

Why does O'Reilly keep saying Obama is way ahead? Empty Re: Why does O'Reilly keep saying Obama is way ahead?

Post  Nariman Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:29 pm

My guess, he's trying to scare conservatives/independants into voting. Basically, what I see going on, is that O'Reilly is constantly pointing out all of Obama's evils(which there are many), and explaining how he will ruin the country, and then he tells people that Obama is winning.

Well I'll tell you what, if someone told me Fidel Castro was running for president, I might not care because I wouldn't believe someone that evil could possibly win, then tell me that Castro is ahead in the polls, and has a very good chance of winning, and by golly I think I'll be quite a bit more motivated to get out and vote against him.

I'm not very good w/ the examples, but hopefully my point is understandable.

Nariman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WA State Voter Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:03 pm

Ebinger wrote:Bill O'Reilly? He's been getting on my nerves all year - he may be playing a game with this "McCain's toast" thing of his, but he's bending over backwards trying to be fair to Obama to the point of absurdity. Two weeks or so ago, he claimed on his show that Obama had not used race as a weapon in this election at all. Rolling Eyes

He did have some right-of-center populist appeal, but he's losing it by acting like just another MSM Obama bot. Alan Colmes is another one - don't see how Sean Hannity can stand him anymore.

Hannity stood up with Colmes when he got married a few years ago. They are good friends off the set. I guess it is like a lot of us. I have worked and socialized with people very different from me. There are just certain things you never discuss. It always worked for me.

WA State Voter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down