Sarah Palin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Astrological Prediction on the Elections!

Go down

Astrological Prediction on the Elections! Empty Astrological Prediction on the Elections!

Post  independant_visionary Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:52 am

I really don't believe a lot on predictions but this person has been "somewhat" consistant. Please consider this with a grain of salt. It makes sense to me logically.

http://www.modernvedicastrology.com/node/229

Notable quotes from the article.

The Sarah Palin Factor

There will definitely be some sense of happiness and ease on election day, whatever the result. Transiting Mars squares her Sun on election day, and this suggests an infusion of energy that might be interpreted in various ways. Given Mars' rulership over the 10th house of status, it may be conferring status that goes with an election victory. It may also simply describe the tension and excitement on election day, particularly if the outcome is not known until late.

From that brief analysis, I would say the Palin chart allows for the possibility of a Republican win. However, the absence of any progressed planetary stations in Palin's chart is one important reason why I have nagging doubts that she and McCain can win.

As I've said all along, there are some obviously stressful and downright negative characteristics of the Obama chart in November.

I believe that Obama and the Democrats will once again move into the lead in the polls by early October.

But at that point, Obama's campaign will stumble, perhaps fatally, on or around October 15-16 as Mercury stations on the 6th house of the campaign chart at the same time that Mars conjoins the descendant.

But I think the extent of the energy and tension of that day will exceed the symbolic nature of the outcome. It promises to be one very wild ride.

Its time to get our gears on for saving our country!

independant_visionary

Back to top Go down