Sarah Palin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

could it be markets are dropping because...

2 posters

Go down

could it be markets are dropping because... Empty could it be markets are dropping because...

Post  BillD Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:53 pm

of FEAR that Obama will win?
Think about it, really:

-- Obama proposes to increase the capital gains tax rate by 33%.

-- Obama proposes to increase the tax rate on dividends by 33%.

-- Obama proposes to raise the top payroll tax rate by between 16%-32%.

-- Obama proposes a new payroll tax on employers to help pay for national health insurance.

-- Obama proposes to reinstate the death tax, which is being phased out under current law, with a new top marginal tax rate of 45%.

Each of these things is anti-business. And anti-small business as much as large.
Which if you will invest if you will be taxed so hard on capital gains and dividends? Why bother investing if every dollar you earn in the markets it heavily taxed?
I'm telling you now, I'll be pulling out a lot of my investments and moving things around!
So will others - I won't let my earnings on investments (in businesses) be taxed like that.
And what about farmers - the death tax will mean family farms will be broken up. 45% of your farm going to taxes? Why not bust it up and sell it, rather than pass it to kids??

No, seems to me that as Obama goes up in the polls, the stock market sinks - perhaps on FEAR of him.
He's going to kill retiree's 401Ks and investments.
BillD
BillD

Back to top Go down

could it be markets are dropping because... Empty Re: could it be markets are dropping because...

Post  independant_visionary Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:13 pm

Very much possible. There is an article in newsmax which talks about the coming Obama Stock Market Crash.

independant_visionary

Back to top Go down