Sarah Palin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"The View"

+2
SweetNightmare
WA State Voter
6 posters

Go down

"The View" Empty "The View"

Post  WA State Voter Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:25 am

Poor Elizabeth Hasselbeck. Whoopi actually made this statement . . .

"John McCain is doing the same thing about Obama and his friends . . . just like Clinton did and it didn't work for her either."

So, I guess we know what Whoopi thinks about the Clintons!

It is amazing how dumb those other 3 women are.

WA State Voter

Back to top Go down

"The View" Empty Re: "The View"

Post  SweetNightmare Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:02 pm

WA State Voter wrote:
It is amazing how dumb those other 3 women are.

Batty ol' hags they are. Elizabeth has courage for being the only conservative on there. Maybe they are just pissed that shes adorable and they are aged lol!
Seriously though the producers need to put 1 or 2 more conservative voices on there to balance it out. It would turn into a news-y show then, but its really not doing much good now.

Cackle cackle cackle

SweetNightmare

Back to top Go down

Post  Nariman Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:10 pm

I've never actually seen one of there shows, but a friend of mine told me Sherri Sheperd once said she had twenty abortions before graduating from college, and she said it like an accomplishment. Does anyone know if that's true? 'Cause that just reeks of irresponsibility and laziness.

Last edited by Nariman on Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cited the wrong person as being irresponsible)

Nariman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BillD Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:13 pm

guess she never was able to figure out what caused that?
BillD
BillD

Back to top Go down

Post  Siouxie Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:19 pm

Nariman wrote:I've never actually seen one of there shows, but a friend of mine told me Starr Jones once said she had twenty abortions before graduating from college, and she said it like an accomplishment. Does anyone know if that's true? 'Cause that just reeks of irresponsibility and laziness.

Fox News article - It wasn't Starr, it was Sherri Shepherd:

"The View" co-host Sherri Shepherd had a low point in her life when she was "sleeping with a lot of guys and had more abortions than I would like to count," she told Precious Times.

Shepherd, 41, also told the black Christian women's magazine that "my sister was heavy into drugs, and we would have to go and get her from crack houses. I felt if someone killed me, it wouldn't even make a difference."

It wasn't until converting to Christianity that the talk show host found her way.

"God showed me that it would make a difference," said Shepherd, who said that faith helped her through a rough divorce from Jeff Tarpley, whom she says cheated on her and got another woman pregnant.
Siouxie
Siouxie

Back to top Go down

Post  Siouxie Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:23 pm

She tried to spin it after - the clip doesn't work but the article says how she tried to "explain" those comments.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20214494,00.html
Siouxie
Siouxie

Back to top Go down

Post  Lipstick Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:26 pm

I rarely watch The View, but I would definitely tune in if they let somebody like Megyn Kelly co-host. I would PAY to see her go after Whoopi and that abrasive, assinine Joy. I like Elizabeth, but she's just too gentle with those hags.

Lipstick

Back to top Go down

Post  Nariman Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:28 pm

Thanks Siouxie, so than I suppose it is true, just not about the right person. I'll edit my comment, because I don't want to speak poorly of someone for something they didn't do. That's just terrible though, how can you be that irresponsible? There are all sorts of contraseptives, and she was either too lazy or I don't know I just can't fathom that kind of behavior. What kind of role model does she make?

Nariman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WA State Voter Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:21 pm

I have a friend who had an abortion when she was in college. She dealt with an unbelievable burden of guilt for a long time. Thankfully, she finally made peace between herself and God. She eventually became a counselor at a clinic that helped young women to make good decisions with their pregnancy. Then she found the right guy to marry and had some children. She is amazingly happy. You can make mistakes in your past and find peace eventually. You just have to be honest about your mistakes.

WA State Voter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down