Sarah Palin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Biden regrets "regretting" ad mocking war hero McCain. UFB

5 posters

Go down

Biden regrets "regretting" ad mocking war hero McCain. UFB Empty Biden regrets "regretting" ad mocking war hero McCain. UFB

Post  Mad_Jasper Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:32 am

Biden on CBS Evening News in regards to ad mocking John McCain's inability to use a computer.

"I thought that was terrible by the way" and "if I'd have had anything to do with it, we never would have done it."

Apparently, Obama threatened to replace Biden with Clinton because Biden's tone quickly changed:

"Having now reviewed the ad, it is even more clear to me that given the disgraceful tenor of Senator McCain's ads and their persistent falsehoods, his campaign is in no position to criticize," Biden said in the statement.

Link
Mad_Jasper
Mad_Jasper

Back to top Go down

Biden regrets "regretting" ad mocking war hero McCain. UFB Empty Re: Biden regrets "regretting" ad mocking war hero McCain. UFB

Post  Siouxie Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:30 am

Nice flip-flop there, Joe!
Siouxie
Siouxie

Back to top Go down

Biden regrets "regretting" ad mocking war hero McCain. UFB Empty Re: Biden regrets "regretting" ad mocking war hero McCain. UFB

Post  Po1 Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:39 am

"Having now reviewed the ad, it is even more clear to me that given the disgraceful tenor of Senator McCain's ads and their persistent falsehoods, his campaign is in no position to criticize," Biden said in the statement.

Link[/quote]

or, to paraphrase, "Having now reviewed our ill-advised action, it is even more clear to me that given the chance to reject blame, I must insist it was someone else's fault."

Yeah, that's the guy I want carrying the football.

Po1

Back to top Go down

Post  Community Organizer Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:21 am

Man, are these guys cracking up. Between Bill Clinton and Biden, they're practically eating each other.
Community Organizer
Community Organizer

Back to top Go down

Post  4Sarah Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:22 pm

I hope they don't yank this guy Biden. He is entertaining! Very Happy

Everyone knows Joe was being honest when first asked about the ad....but then he got a phone call from Obozo and associates...
4Sarah
4Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  4Sarah Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:25 pm

A drunk Joe Biden....Can you imagine him as POTUS????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TBNeNHHXEY&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmRXH7RkCZQ
4Sarah
4Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down