Sarah Palin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video: The Real McCain

+5
GOPgal
WA State Voter
BillD
Tunes59
PalinRocks7
9 posters

Go down

Video: The Real McCain Empty Video: The Real McCain

Post  PalinRocks7 Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:43 pm

Check it out, only 6.5 million people have watched this video. See, we have videos too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEtZlR3zp4c&feature=related

PalinRocks7

Back to top Go down

Video: The Real McCain Empty My question to you...

Post  Tunes59 Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:54 pm

PalinRocks7,

As you seem to be open minded, smart, and know a lot about Obama maybe you can tell me something? Please look over these court documents at the link below and then explain why Obama cannot or will not produce documents to show the American people that he is constitutionally qualified to run for President.

You see a suite has been filed with the Pennsylvania Eastern District Court requiring Mr. Obama to produce documents to prove he is constitutionally qualified to run for President. So far Mr. Obama has refused to produce the documents and is trying to fight the court order to produce the documents. I could prove that I am natural born citizen of the United States in about 5 seconds. Why can't Mr. Obama? I know it sounds nuts that he could have gotten to this point in the election without being vetted to at least show he is constitutionally qualified. I thought it was a joke until I read the actual court filings.

Here is a link to the actual court documents - http://news.justia.com/cases/featured/Pennsylvania/paedce/2:2008cv04083/281573/

A constitutional crisis will rip our country apart. If this is not cleared up now we will have a crisis.

So, PalinRocks7, why won't Obama produce the documents?
Tunes59
Tunes59

Back to top Go down

Video: The Real McCain Empty Re: Video: The Real McCain

Post  BillD Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:28 pm

AND produce his contributor list, like McCain has, and allow us to see his transcripts, etc.
Why hide these things?
We know he got his editorship via affirmative action.....
BillD
BillD

Back to top Go down

Post  WA State Voter Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:28 pm

How about his college records? Why in the world doesn't he release his college records?

What is he hiding?

WA State Voter

Back to top Go down

Post  GOPgal Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:19 pm

PalinRocks7 wrote:Check it out, only 6.5 million people have watched this video. See, we have videos too.

Gee I didn't see anything in that video that exposes:

1. McCain being unqualified for office because he won't produce his birth certificate.

2. McCain having associations with known terrorists.

3. McCain attending an america-hating racist church.

4. McCain made money with slumlord Tony Rezko at the expense of 'the poor' in Chicago.

5. McCain was mentored by marxists and is a marxist.

6. McCain sending goon squads into Missouri threatening imprisonment and prosecution for anyone who says anything negative about him.

6. Endless list here and they are all true. Unfortunately for you they all apply to Obama.
GOPgal
GOPgal

Back to top Go down

Post  PalinRocks7 Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:25 pm

GOPgal wrote:
PalinRocks7 wrote:Check it out, only 6.5 million people have watched this video. See, we have videos too.

Gee I didn't see anything in that video that exposes:

1. McCain being unqualified for office because he won't produce his birth certificate.

2. McCain having associations with known terrorists.

3. McCain attending an america-hating racist church.

4. McCain made money with slumlord Tony Rezko at the expense of 'the poor' in Chicago.

5. McCain was mentored by marxists and is a marxist.

6. McCain sending goon squads into Missouri threatening imprisonment and prosecution for anyone who says anything negative about him.

6. Endless list here and they are all true. Unfortunately for you they all apply to Obama.
WRONG!

Smears claiming Barack Obama doesn’t have a birth certificate aren’t actually about that piece of paper — they’re about manipulating people into thinking Barack is not an American citizen.

The truth is, Barack Obama was born in the state of Hawaii in 1961, a native citizen of the United States of America.

Video: The Real McCain 28

PalinRocks7

Back to top Go down

Post  WA State Voter Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:32 pm

And no one has seen an original, certified copy of his birth certificate. Why is that? Having a supposed copy of anything means zippo. Try proving something by an unsubstantiated copy of anything in a court of law and see how far you get.

PalinRocks, you have no idea how brainwashed you are.

WA State Voter

Back to top Go down

Post  PalinRocks7 Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:35 pm

WA State Voter wrote:And no one has seen an original, certified copy of his birth certificate. Why is that? Having a supposed copy of anything means zippo. Try proving something by an unsubstantiated copy of anything in a court of law and see how far you get.

I'm not the one that is brainwashed. Please listen to what you are saying. Do you honestly think that Barack Obama is not an American citizen, yet he is running to be the President of the United States. GET OVER IT! Your probably one of those people that thought the Moon landing was a conspiracy.

PalinRocks7

Back to top Go down

Video: The Real McCain Empty Wow...

Post  Tunes59 Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:39 pm

You must be magic, you found his certificate of live birth. Quick take it to the judge and end the court case! Wait, certificate of live birth are issued after birth. Where is the vaulted long certificate? what about the fact that he was adopted by his rich indonesian step father giving him indonesian citizenship but never took the oath of citizenship when he was 18? What about his travel overseas when he was 20 using an indonesian passport?

You still did not answer the question. Why doesn't he produce the documents?

If you believe in him so much tell him to produce the documents. If you care about him not being dogged on this issue for four years, if he is elected, he needs to settle the case NOW!

Last edited by Tunes59 on Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tunes59
Tunes59

Back to top Go down

Post  I_(heart)_Sarah Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:41 pm

Wow! where did you find that birth certificate? barracks been looking for that. He needs to have it for the lawsuit. Oh wait. that's the one that has been shown to be a forgery by two independent forensic analysts.

I_(heart)_Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  Mad_Jasper Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:46 pm

Not so fast. <link>

While I find it incredibly difficult to believe that Obama could get so far without proof of citizenship, why in the hell would he move to dismiss the Berg case when a "legitimate" document supposedly exists and could be presented?
Mad_Jasper
Mad_Jasper

Back to top Go down

Post  I_(heart)_Sarah Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:53 pm

Mad_Jasper wrote:
While I find it incredibly difficult to believe that Obama could get so dar without proof of citizenship, why in the hell would he move to dismiss the Berg case when a "legitimate" document supposedly exists and could be presented?

I would think that it would be important for Obama to put an end to this controversy as quickly as possible. Allowing this to circulate just gives it a chance to be cemented in the minds of voters that he is not a red blooded American. If he could produce a valid document it wouldn't make sense not to. I can't imagine a strategy that it would be of benefit by dragging this out.

I_(heart)_Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  WA State Voter Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:59 pm

PalinRocks7 wrote:
WA State Voter wrote:And no one has seen an original, certified copy of his birth certificate. Why is that? Having a supposed copy of anything means zippo. Try proving something by an unsubstantiated copy of anything in a court of law and see how far you get.

I'm not the one that is brainwashed. Please listen to what you are saying. Do you honestly think that Barack Obama is not an American citizen, yet he is running to be the President of the United States. GET OVER IT! Your probably one of those people that thought the Moon landing was a conspiracy.

Yes, from what I have read, there is good evidence that Obama is not a citizen of the US. I think a lot of people including Howard Dean are covering for him and have been for a very long time.

About the moon landing, nah, I believe that one. I had the great opportunity to spend hours getting to know someone who actually walked on the moon. He was a lot more believable than BO. Even without that opportunity, I never have doubted that we put those brave men on the moon.

WA State Voter

Back to top Go down

Post  GOPgal Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:14 pm

To PalinRocks7:

Au Contraire my little koolaid lover:

That 'birth certificate' is a forgery. Forensics Expert: Obama Birth Certificate is a Forgery

He's being sued as we speak in a Pennsylvania Court to submit the 'valid VAULT certificate', not the forgery version you cited. He hasn't done so. Why not? Simple isn't it to get get your vault original copy? All I do is go to the safety deposit box. What does Obama do? Sues for dismissal of the case instead of producing the original document.

Mighty interesting.
GOPgal
GOPgal

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetNightmare Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:24 pm

I'm not really up to date on the birth certificate drama, but if he doesn't happen to be a natural born US citizen (which is one of the two qualifications to be President of the United States) what would happen? Could they yank him so soon? Would Biden step up as the nominee and pick a new VP? Would it really do an legal damage so close to election time, or would it be to show the American people he was hiding something?
Thoughts are appreciated.

SweetNightmare

Back to top Go down

Post  WA State Voter Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:27 pm

SweetNightmare wrote:I'm not really up to date on the birth certificate drama, but if he doesn't happen to be a natural born US citizen (which is one of the two qualifications to be President of the United States) what would happen? Could they yank him so soon? Would Biden step up as the nominee and pick a new VP? Would it really do an legal damage so close to election time, or would it be to show the American people he was hiding something?

He would have to be taken off the ballot IMMEDIATELY! That would probably put Biden as the Presidential candidate. What that would do is put John and Cindy in the White House.

WA State Voter

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetNightmare Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:31 pm

WA State Voter wrote:
SweetNightmare wrote:I'm not really up to date on the birth certificate drama, but if he doesn't happen to be a natural born US citizen (which is one of the two qualifications to be President of the United States) what would happen? Could they yank him so soon? Would Biden step up as the nominee and pick a new VP? Would it really do an legal damage so close to election time, or would it be to show the American people he was hiding something?

He would have to be taken off the ballot IMMEDIATELY! That would probably put Biden as the Presidential candidate. What that would do is put John and Cindy in the White House.

I think I just felt a tingle up my leg.

Laughing

SweetNightmare

Back to top Go down

Post  Siouxie Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:32 pm

He can probably block this birth certificate issue for months and by then it may (I hope to GOD not) be too late.
Siouxie
Siouxie

Back to top Go down

Post  WA State Voter Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:33 pm

Siouxie wrote:He can probably block this birth certificate issue for months and by then it may (I hope to GOD not) be too late.

The judge will have to tell him to produce it very soon. It can't be carried on too long.

WA State Voter

Back to top Go down

Post  Siouxie Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:34 pm

Oops! sorry LOL I didn't mean to ruin that tingle Very Happy
Siouxie
Siouxie

Back to top Go down

Post  I_(heart)_Sarah Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:38 pm

Berg's website is:
http://www.obamacrimes.com/

From what i understand of this, Berg has been granted expedited discovery to speed things up. If McCain loses and decides to challenge on Obama's qualifications it would likely go through the courts before inauguration day, as Gore vs Bush in 2000.

I_(heart)_Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetNightmare Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:39 pm

Siouxie wrote:Oops! sorry LOL I didn't mean to ruin that tingle Very Happy

Lol it's no bother. He has to produce it soon, as WA has stated...all this talk about experience, age, etc being qualifications and there are really only TWO, and if he doesn't cough the real one up soon I'm pretty sure someone will say something to him about it.

SweetNightmare

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down