Sarah Palin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

**OT** (sort of) KARMA: It's real!!

4 posters

Go down

**OT** (sort of) KARMA: It's real!! Empty **OT** (sort of) KARMA: It's real!!

Post  SweetNightmare Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:48 pm

Ok, so this can be somewhat related to what is going on in the world of politics, but this is so funny and kinda weird, I had to share.

This week has been a terrible week for me. I won't go into details, but I left the house today tired, exhausted, and miserable. So I am on a 55 mile an hour highway. The flow of traffic is usually 70mph. Well, I was coming up to a light and there was a stopped truck. For one, I hate being behind trucks. I can't see anything as my car is low to the ground. And trucks usually start off slow and also drive slower, like 5-10 miles under the speed limit. With this in mind, and the fact I am trying to get to school earlier (due to construction also) I get into the left lane. The cop behind me follows me. I get kinda antsy, but whatever. My speed increased. My only goal is to get in front of this truck, so I speed up. Unfortunately, I did not realize that the truck was going 5 miles over the speed limit. I thought he was going 50/55. Well, the cop was right on my bumper. Once I hit that 65 (10 miles over the speed limit) mark his siren went on. I thought I would be scared but I knew I was going to get a ticket, so why fight it? I got all my stuff out and got a fine for going 13 miles over the speed limit. Just my luck huh?

Well, going home I KNEW I was not going to go more than 5 miles over the speed limit on the highway. I had 3 pricks tailgate me, one tailgated me on a torn up road. He passed me, but in my mind I knew his tires were gonna be WRECKED. The second, backed off.

The third--and this is where it gets good--was a REAL jerk. I was on a 3 lane highway. the middle lane split, and created 2 different 2 lane highways. I had to turn off, and the other side was going straight.
Well, this guy gets RIGHT on my bumper. Mind you, the speed limit if 40 and I am already doing 50. Agitated, I flip my rear-view mirror down so that he knew I was aware of him and didn't really care. Now, this guy wanted to get in the lane to MY right.We were in the center lane. There was a cop behind us (which made me panicky) Well, this tailgator goes into the LEFT lane, passes me, CUTS ME OFF, and then goes into the lane right of me. Passing me was 100% unecessary, he was just pissed that I blatantly slowed down and flipped my mirror down.
The cop that was behind us imediately sped up behind the guy and put his sirens on...I was HYSTERICAL.
It was a great feeling...I bet you he got speeding and reckless driving.

**As for relating this to politics; think about this: If Obama and his minions are trying SO HARD to tear someone else down, how soon before his own empire falls? I had to find some relation, lol.

SweetNightmare

Back to top Go down

**OT** (sort of) KARMA: It's real!! Empty Re: **OT** (sort of) KARMA: It's real!!

Post  Admin Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:51 pm

Well im sorry you got a ticket =( but your right.. i do believe in karma and that guy got what he deserved. good thing you werent hurt! like didnt get into accident by that idiot. its been a tough week as well, but maybe weve all had a tough week because of where the polls have been and its really nice to see them turning around.

Admin
Admin

https://sarahpalin.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

**OT** (sort of) KARMA: It's real!! Empty Re: **OT** (sort of) KARMA: It's real!!

Post  Nariman Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:24 pm

Hey SweetNightmare, yah, sorry about the ticket, and that jerk cutting you off. Some people have some serious anger management issues. Luckily he got what was coming to him and hopefully the cop gave him the max fine possible.

Thanks for sharing your story, I agree w/ our Admin that we've all probably been having a tough week.

Let's all hope all that negativity from the Obama campaign falls back on them, that would make my year, and I'm sure would lift alot of other peoples spirits too.

Nariman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Siouxie Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:27 pm

Sweetnightmare, yah...getting the ticket sucked but I'm sure watching that other jerk get one was sweeeeet!

You're absolutely right. Meet Karma. She's a byotch. Laughing
Siouxie
Siouxie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down