Sarah Palin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you note CNN only went back 3 years to find a connection....

5 posters

Go down

Did you note CNN only went back 3 years to find a connection.... Empty Did you note CNN only went back 3 years to find a connection....

Post  BillD Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:27 pm

BUT........
Barack Obama was much older than 8 when William Ayers was photographed stepping on a US flag in 2001, for an article in which Ayers said he had “No Regrets” for his violent actions in the Weather Underground.

In fact, at the same time Ayers was in a Chicago alley desecrating the flag, he and Barack Obama were serving on the board of the Woods Fund together: PolitiFact | Obama served on board with Ayers.

Deborah Harrington, president of the Woods Fund, a philanthropic organization in Chicago, said Obama was a director from 1994 through 2001. That overlaps Ayers’ time as a director by three years. It also means Obama served with Ayers for the final months of 2001, after Ayers made his comments to the New York Times.
BillD
BillD

Back to top Go down

Did you note CNN only went back 3 years to find a connection.... Empty Re: Did you note CNN only went back 3 years to find a connection....

Post  Siouxie Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:09 pm

I'm hoping that all this comes out and as soon as possible. We all know the NY Times published that article to soften the blow because they knew that the McCain campaign was now going to be attacking BO's character and associations with Ayers, Rev. Wright, Rezko and who knows how many other corrupt individuals and extremists. Time to take those gloves off!
Siouxie
Siouxie

Back to top Go down

Did you note CNN only went back 3 years to find a connection.... Empty Re: Did you note CNN only went back 3 years to find a connection....

Post  WA State Voter Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:13 pm

With the kind of people Obama surrounds himself with, it truly is frightening to imagine his cabinet. And with a Democratic majority in Congress, the first 2 years before we could vote out anyone who goes along with Obama could be a real nightmare.

WA State Voter

Back to top Go down

Post  GOPgal Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:17 pm

WA State Voter wrote:With the kind of people Obama surrounds himself with, it truly is frightening to imagine his cabinet. And with a Democratic majority in Congress, the first 2 years before we could vote out anyone who goes along with Obama could be a real nightmare.

Absolutely...I'm guessing we'd find Bill Ayres in there somewhere. Might even be having tea in the Rose Garden with Osama Bin Laden for all we know! Shocked
GOPgal
GOPgal

Back to top Go down

Post  I_(heart)_Sarah Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:22 pm

Did anyone catch this about Ayers wife?Sick people.

----Consider Bernadine Dohrn, Ayers' wife and the co-host of Obama's career-launching fundraiser. When she was in the Weather Underground she was one of those members typically fascinated with Charles Manson (I discuss this briefly in my book). Speaking of Manson's famous murders she exclaimed, "Dig It! First they killed those pigs, then they ate dinner in the same room with them, they even shoved a fork into a victim’s stomach! Wild!” In appreciation, her Weather Underground cell made a threefingered “fork” gesture its official salute.----
http://corner.nationalreview.com/post/?q=MGNlYTkzNWJhNzQ4ZGM0ODFjY2QxMTQzYjAzN2Y1YzE=

Did I mention these people are sick?

I_(heart)_Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  GOPgal Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:30 pm

I_(heart)_Sarah wrote:Did anyone catch this about Ayers wife?Sick people.

----Consider Bernadine Dohrn, Ayers' wife and the co-host of Obama's career-launching fundraiser. When she was in the Weather Underground she was one of those members typically fascinated with Charles Manson (I discuss this briefly in my book). Speaking of Manson's famous murders she exclaimed, "Dig It! First they killed those pigs, then they ate dinner in the same room with them, they even shoved a fork into a victim’s stomach! Wild!” In appreciation, her Weather Underground cell made a threefingered “fork” gesture its official salute.----
http://corner.nationalreview.com/post/?q=MGNlYTkzNWJhNzQ4ZGM0ODFjY2QxMTQzYjAzN2Y1YzE=

Did I mention these people are sick?

Yep. And Obamamessiah launched his campaign from THEIR HOME!
GOPgal
GOPgal

Back to top Go down

Post  WA State Voter Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:40 pm

Yeah, the Bots are following a real "great???" guy. They deserve what they get. The rest of us that vote for McCain are going to be the ones suffering for something we did not do IF Obama is elected.

WA State Voter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down