Sarah Palin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please act NOW to Stop the Obama Constitutional Crisis

+8
SweetNightmare
independant_visionary
X-Dem
4Sarah
Siouxie
I_(heart)_Sarah
WA State Voter
Tunes59
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Please act NOW to Stop the Obama Constitutional Crisis - Page 2 Empty Re: Please act NOW to Stop the Obama Constitutional Crisis

Post  WA State Voter Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:28 pm

Where I come from birth announcements are done by the hospitals. I don't know what to think. I thin the biggest argument is "why won't he just produce a certified copy?". If he didn't have anything to hide, he could stop the questioning just by producing for the court a certified copy of his birth certificate. He should just have it sent from the Records office in Hawaii directly to the court. It would probably cost him less than $20.

WA State Voter

Back to top Go down

Please act NOW to Stop the Obama Constitutional Crisis - Page 2 Empty Update

Post  Tunes59 Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:14 pm

It has been a very uplifting day and I think we are just seeing the beginning.

We have 4,877 Letters and Emails Sent So Far. Over 2,000 were sent on Sunday 12 October. The petition site was started on the 4th. Thirty of those send have gone to the senators of Illinois.
Tunes59
Tunes59

Back to top Go down

Please act NOW to Stop the Obama Constitutional Crisis - Page 2 Empty Re: Please act NOW to Stop the Obama Constitutional Crisis

Post  WillS Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:28 pm

I sent the emails. But then started wondering just what the law really details as far as being a "Naturally Born" US citizen and able to become President of the United States. My search has turned up so many different opinions, all I see is a can of worms. A link to a definite answer on this would be helpful.
Thanks,
WillS
WillS
WillS

Back to top Go down

Please act NOW to Stop the Obama Constitutional Crisis - Page 2 Empty Update

Post  Tunes59 Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:59 pm

I have been hitting the blogs, media, and websites hard for the last three days to make people aware of this issue.

I am pleased with the numbers over this time.

14,864 Letters and Emails Sent To Congress So Far! On Tuesday and Wednesday we had just over 2,000 letters and emails sent. On Thursday it was just short of 3,000! That works out to two letters per minute. I think this is pretty good considering it is all by word of mouth.

Please keep getting this information out to the people you know. If you have not seen the new Berg video you should take a look and share it with others. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gA6_k3NtXZs

Thank you to each of you who has helped others know about the suit.
Tunes59
Tunes59

Back to top Go down

Post  independant_visionary Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:02 pm

Keep up the good work tunes. Every bit helps!

independant_visionary

Back to top Go down

Post  Tunes59 Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:04 pm

WillS wrote:I sent the emails. But then started wondering just what the law really details as far as being a "Naturally Born" US citizen and able to become President of the United States. My search has turned up so many different opinions, all I see is a can of worms. A link to a definite answer on this would be helpful.
Thanks,
WillS

I am not a lawyer and will leave the legal details to the court. What I do know is that almost anyone could produce the documents requested in a few days or less and Obama has been stalling for months.

Thank you for helping to get out the word.
Tunes59
Tunes59

Back to top Go down

Post  4Sarah Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:15 pm

I am not a lawyer either but I do know the forefathers said a POTUS had to be natural born so as to be loyal to one country....no DUAL loyalties!!!!!!
No DUAL citizenships!
4Sarah
4Sarah

Back to top Go down

Please act NOW to Stop the Obama Constitutional Crisis - Page 2 Empty Weekend Update

Post  Tunes59 Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:47 pm

I wanted to give you an update of my efforts over the last two days. This evening the petition site broke 18,000 letters and emails. cheers I am very encouraged by the response from patriotic Americans.

My Senators have each received 180 emails from the Rally site as of this post. I called my Republican Senator on Friday and spoke to the person who handles election issues. She was aware of the high volume of emails that were coming in but had not researched the Berg case. Sad I spent about 30 minutes talking with her stressing that this is not just a legal issue but a Constitutional matter. My democrat Senator was campaigning with Obama on Friday and I am looking forward to calling his office on Monday. Twisted Evil

I have emailed 30 – 40 different individuals at media and news outlets asking why they were not covering the Berg case or at least asking why Obama has never produced the documents. So far all I have heard is crickets chirping. The media silence on this is just freaky. Suspect

On Monday I will start calling my local print, radio, and TV outlets to see if I can get them interested. If that doesn't get any response I will take a few days off and go visit their offices. I have made a bunch of signs that say “Goggle Berg vs Obama Lawsuit!” that I will post at busy intersections with the other election signs.

The new Berg video is over 1.5 million views affraid with almost 10 thousand comments. If you have not watched, rated, and commented today, please do so to help make it more visible to the media. If you would please add “Google “Stop the Obama Constitutional Crisis”
Sign the Petition : Over 18,000 Letters and Emails Sent To Congress So Far”
Here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gA6_k3NtXZs

Another interesting event in the Berg vs Obama case is that a voter has made a motion to have his name added to the suit. If the judge accepts this motion it opens the door for a petition to the court by any valid voter. As I understand it this means that any American, all of the 18,000+ people who signed the Rally Congress petition, could be added as a plaintiff to the case. sunny

Once again I ask that each of you use your influence to educate people about the Berg suit. Please direct them to the Rally site and ask them to use the “Tell A Friend” link. If you know anyone in the media ask them about the topic. Keep posting to the blogs, email local newspapers, and write letters to the editor. For every one person you tell that one person could inform hundreds or even thousands of others.

P.S. You can send more than one email to Congress at the Rally site. I suggest one a day until we get action.

Thanks to everyone of you. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Update: Additional suits have now been filed in WASHINGTON, UTAH, NEW YORK, AND HAWAII!

Last edited by Tunes59 on Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : update)
Tunes59
Tunes59

Back to top Go down

Post  hoosierconserative Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:00 pm

Does anyone think the judge will make a decision before the election? It looks to me like he is not wanting to influence the outcome. We KNOW the media won't report it- unless it's good for Obama.

hoosierconserative

Back to top Go down

Post  Tunes59 Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:29 pm

hoosierconserative wrote:Does anyone think the judge will make a decision before the election? It looks to me like he is not wanting to influence the outcome. We KNOW the media won't report it- unless it's good for Obama.

I do not know but the damage that would be caused, if he is not a natural born, far out weighs the other issues. With the filings now in 5 states and a push to file in all 50 states the media will have no choice. Even Oberman will be forced to report it. Though he will call it all lies and raceism then blame McCain and the Republicans. If just one court rules he is not natural born that could domino across the country to remove his name from every ballot. If it is true that Obama is not natural born it will also bring down the DNC and maybe the FEC.
Tunes59
Tunes59

Back to top Go down

Post  hoosierconserative Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:49 am

The media has proven this election cycle that they are not forced to report anything that does not favor Obama. They have failed to cover the Odinga story, they have failed to report anything about Obama's past, and now they are hiding this story.
When they do report negative things for Obama they soften it up and even report preemptive pieces so that whatever hit the GOP is about to put on him gets softened.
I don't think the media will report on this until a decision and I think the judge is waiting out the election. He's had the arguments for almost a month now. The other lawsuits are coming too late- Obama's time to respond will be longer than the 2 weeks remaining in the election. I wonder if Berg should just go ahead and go to the Supreme Court or a higher court? Since this judge is seemingly stalling.

hoosierconserative

Back to top Go down

Please act NOW to Stop the Obama Constitutional Crisis - Page 2 Empty Rally Congress

Post  Casey Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:46 pm

Tunes,
Thanks so much for posting these links. I've sent out emails and letters and intend to call my local representative Monday morning.
Good jobTunes ! The rally congress site is getting about 1 signature every minute.
Good work everyone!
Keep emailing, blogging and posting. It's working. Word is geting out.
Casey

Casey

Back to top Go down

Please act NOW to Stop the Obama Constitutional Crisis - Page 2 Empty Sunday Update

Post  Tunes59 Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:57 pm

20,000 Letters and Emails Sent To Congress So Far!
Tunes59
Tunes59

Back to top Go down

Please act NOW to Stop the Obama Constitutional Crisis - Page 2 Empty Tuesday Update

Post  Tunes59 Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:32 pm

26,000 Letters and Emails Sent To Congress So Far... over 3,000 yesterday!

Lots of interesting events in the last 48 hours. Terror briefings to both campaigns, Biden's odd comments, BO suspending his campaign to run to his Grandmothers side over a week after she was released from the hospital but he is delaying 3 days before going to see her, which coincides with the departure of Andy Martin. Not sure what it all means but it is interesting.

I am also finding more articles on Berg vs Obama in local papers across the country. Most of them end with the question "what is he hiding?" I do not think Obama can keep the lid on this much longer.
Tunes59
Tunes59

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2