Sarah Palin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well I know I'll never watch that show again!

4 posters

Go down

Well I know I'll never watch that show again! Empty Well I know I'll never watch that show again!

Post  BillD Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:25 am

http://www.wjno.com/cc-common/news/sections/newsarticle.html?feed=244038&article=4338967
and am considering telling their advertisers the same thing....
BillD
BillD

Back to top Go down

Well I know I'll never watch that show again! Empty Re: Well I know I'll never watch that show again!

Post  WA State Voter Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:55 am

I don't think an endorsement from Homer Simpson is a ringing endorsement. It is just Hollywood trying to interject its far left politics into entertainment. I think letting them know how you feel about it is a good idea, though.

WA State Voter

Back to top Go down

Well I know I'll never watch that show again! Empty Re: Well I know I'll never watch that show again!

Post  BillD Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:58 am

Just REALLY burns me - ACORN is butt deep in voter fraud, and in Ohio, people from other states are going over there to vote and then going back to their own state, and they show it as if the Republicans are stealing the election?????

Where is the MSM, where is the American OUTRAGE over this?
Is it possible for a private citizen to file suit against ACORN for nullifying their own vote by having fraudulent votes cast?
My rights as a voter, to ensure that my vote counts properly, are being trampled by the likes of the Ohio sec of state and ACORN.
BillD
BillD

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:30 pm

I just have one question.

Why would you have ever watched the Simpsons?
Lynn
Lynn

Back to top Go down

Post  BillD Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:37 pm

I have not for several years, honestly, but when flipping channels I hit it now and then and catch some occasionally funny stuff (years ago, their Halloween episode was pretty good).
My oldest son when he visited got me to sit and watch with him.
BillD
BillD

Back to top Go down

Post  Nariman Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:43 pm

I used to watch the Simpsons 4 or so years ago, but then it became in your face political, and always very VERY FAR left leaning. It may have always been that liberal, but that's when I noticed. Keith Olbermann was on that show a few months back I think, talking about how the Right controls the Media. I nearly fell out of my chair laughing.

Nariman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WA State Voter Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:11 pm

I do not like anything that is in-your-face. I resent anyone trying to shove something down my throat. This kind of stuff makes me go the opposite direction. I am pretty sure I am not the only one.

WA State Voter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down