Sarah Palin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashley Judd

3 posters

Go down

Ashley Judd Empty Ashley Judd

Post  ArtinNC Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:18 pm

Just want to tell Sarah Palin not to let Ashley Judd get to her. I'll get back with how many Americans that will back her. It will be about every outdoors sportsman in America.
Thanks, Art

ArtinNC

Back to top Go down

Ashley Judd Empty Re: Ashley Judd

Post  LanceMcCool Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:22 pm

I agree, Ashley judd is just jelious because nobody knows who she is and just is doing this for the publicity.

LanceMcCool

Back to top Go down

Ashley Judd Empty I don't watch Judd anymore

Post  Atomizer Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:47 pm

I have taken a page from Bill O'Reilly, or he took a page from me. I chose a few years back, when I started seeing all the actors and singers coming out with their liberal points of view, that I really did not need to support them. So I have stopped watching movies or buying CD's of people who I deemed to be too liberal for me. Ashley Judd is on my list now, and she has some pretty big company. Bruce Springsteen, Michael J. Fox, Morgan Fairchild, (she was the first on my list, when I heard her speaking in favor of abortion.) and Leo DeCaprio. I really love the movies that they have done, but I have to be true to my convictions.

901 Electronic Cigarette

Atomizer

Back to top Go down

Ashley Judd Empty Re: Ashley Judd

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum