Sarah Palin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any news about mcain/palin leading in PA?

4 posters

Go down

Any news about mcain/palin leading in PA? Empty Any news about mcain/palin leading in PA?

Post  Admin Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:44 pm

Hey guys, i heard some polls out show mcain IN the lead in PA.. can anyone confirm this? it might have been a zogby poll..

if this is true thats GREAT NEWS.. obama loses PA and this election is over.. we could all go to bed early that night.. haha

Ethan- Happyfeet

Admin
Admin

https://sarahpalin.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Any news about mcain/palin leading in PA? Empty Re: Any news about mcain/palin leading in PA?

Post  GOPgal Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:51 pm

Admin wrote:Hey guys, i heard some polls out show mcain IN the lead in PA.. can anyone confirm this? it might have been a zogby poll..

if this is true thats GREAT NEWS.. obama loses PA and this election is over.. we could all go to bed early that night.. haha

Ethan- Happyfeet

Yeah, it was a Zogby poll. I think you have to take this with a grain of salt. Zogby has a tendency to be all over the map, 5+ points up one week and next week down 5+ points. I think if you would start seeing this significant of a shift in other polls, including rasmussen, then its time to get excited. Right now with just Zogby reporting this jump I'm keeping a skeptical eye on it. Just my 2 cents worth anyway.
GOPgal
GOPgal

Back to top Go down

Any news about mcain/palin leading in PA? Empty Re: Any news about mcain/palin leading in PA?

Post  BillD Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:01 pm

I never trust online polls.........
It's like this - certain people with certian incomes and certain educations tend to be the ones who spend a lot of time on the web. Of those, there will be groups most likely to participate in polls.
Online polls can also be tricked. I can spoof computer information including IP addresses, allowing me to vote many times in a single poll.
Just like some folks are more likely to buy/drive a certain car or color of car, same can be said for online things.
Telephone polls can also be tricky as if you are like my wife, she simply says "no thanks" and hangs up.
A poll can never really be scientific unless you could get a true cross-section and force them all to answer all questions honestly.
BillD
BillD

Back to top Go down

Post  independant_visionary Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:06 pm

GOPGirl ...you are definitely right in your assessment but what is striking is the movement in JM's direction.

This is from Rasmussen

9/14/2008
47%
47%

9/7/2008
45%
47%

8/19/2008
40%
45%

Zogby now has him up by 5. This inspite BO having 66 offices in PA and Biden as his running mate. I believe if its tied the night b4 election day...JM takes the state and the election.

CO and even MN is trending towards him. The only state that disappoints me currently is VA. we need to gather more facts on why VA tends to be an outlier to the general trend(apart from it having a high AA %).

independant_visionary

Back to top Go down

Post  GOPgal Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:14 pm

independant_visionary, I think you're right that it is trending in McCain's direction (thank God), but I'm still wary due to potential massive amounts of voter fraud and Obami lawyers that will be waiting in the wings to pounce on any district that swings McCain.

I believe McCain needs to be up by at least 6 or 7 points to deflect Obami's plans to steal the election. I hate to be so pessimistic but he did work for ACORN afterall.......
GOPgal
GOPgal

Back to top Go down

Post  independant_visionary Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:21 pm

Absolutely agree....thats why we should not be complacent and work harder to get this election for JM/SP...btw I am a clinton supporter.

independant_visionary

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down