Sarah Palin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I predict that Palin and McCain will landslide this election.

2 posters

Go down

I predict that Palin and McCain will landslide this election. Empty I predict that Palin and McCain will landslide this election.

Post  PhantomRanger Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:10 pm

I think Palin will stack the conservative vote that not only McCain needs, but the Republican Party most desperately needed. The republicans were voting for who is most electable this previous primary and ignored the republicans only true contemporary conservative candidate; Fred Thompson. If McCain chose another moderate/centrist/democrat in sheeps clothing (I don't necessarily think this is bad and I still consider McCain more Conservative than not), it very well could have ruined the conservative base of the Republican Party (I believe) and it would have to take all of the Fred Thompsons in the World to fix it.

Palin should also be able to stack a lot of the female vote. I hate to believe that the Woman vote will be easily swayed to McCain in favor of Palin but the Democrats haven't won an election in a very long time without taking most of the female vote, unfortunately. I can only hope that I'm wrong about this for womens sake but yet again I hope I'm right so that we chose another Republican for the next 4 years.

Obama will continue to separate himself from the average American. Unfortunately, he still has a part of the Average American on his side because no matter how conservative Average Americans are to the core, they are paranoid about big business and corporations and still want "free" stuff. Obama plays on America's paranoia and lackluster Government economics very well but that will bite him in the ass because he's a very Snobby and Condescending individual.

Other predictions that will help along McCain;

McCain will dominate intellectually and factually in the debates.

Palin will throw curve balls in the Vice Presidential debate and it will surprise even us, at http://sarahpalinforum.org
PhantomRanger
PhantomRanger

http://vortexvein.net

Back to top Go down

I predict that Palin and McCain will landslide this election. Empty Re: I predict that Palin and McCain will landslide this election.

Post  SweetNightmare Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:34 pm

Palin definitely brought the republican base together. the list of the possible VPs McCain had was not only short in number, but short in value. Not saying they were all bad, but Obama and Biden can't use that "McCain is an old Washington insider" crap as often as they use to, because he now has a newer fresher face on his ticket. Perfect strategy IMO. While she does not seem to have that much experience, she has governed a state and more exp. than the other side's TOP of the ticket. Besides, McCain has lots of experience and he's on the top of our ticket. Why the other side compares Obama and Palin is beyond me. However, once you throw up a side-by-side comparison of Palin and Obama, they quickly eat their words. I've seen it happen on numerous, occasion, it's actually pretty funny.

I think the leftist women are a bit envious. Maybe I sound pompous, I don't know, but from how I see it, some of the old bats that get on TV and try to spew garbage on Palin are probably just pissed that she has accomplished what they never could, and she is a manifestation of all the things they gave up in order to be "successful" i mean, she has 5 kids ranging from a few months to 19 years. Many of the leftist women complain about her pro-life decisions. They are pissed that they learned for years the slanted feminist way; that women were not capable of multitasking and that they must choose between family and work. Here is a women who is successful in both and she looks AMAZING. She scares the hell out of those women, because as little as she is and as "common" as she is, she is stronger than them. Oh, and she is conservative.

As for women voters, personally being a women is a added bonus in my eyes. When Hillary was up fro primaries I was torn: On one hand the feminine side of me was saying "yeah! finally! a female" and that would be quickly broken up by "But wait, she has opposite views as me, I can't vote for her, it goes against what I personally stand for" So while I have respect for her, I couldn't vote for her simply on gender. i was one of those people that was going to vote for McCain simply for the "less of two evils" theory. When he announced Palin, I was extremely thrilled. The fact that she is down to Earth is also another plus.

If the McCain campaign starts picking interviews WISELY, they should put Palin out there more. Lately they have been letting her go on some hard left-leaning interviews and at first it was like "Ok, get her name out there and show she's not afraid" but now that that has been accomplished, they should let her go on fair interviews and not ones that have hidden agendas. And, as for the leftists throwing toxic mud this year, well...while many are getting mad because McCain needs to stand up for republicans and defend the party and himself/Sarah, I also feel it would be more wise to stick to the campaign and NOT stoop to the low levels Obama has sunk to.

All in all I think a landslide could be a possibility if the McCain camp picks their movies wisely. And any October surprises they have (I am sure there is many) could influence this race as well. There is a small percentage it will be a knock-out landslide but I do think they will win and come out strong, but even if we do creep ahead, we have to keep working like we are 10 points behind and never get comfy. We can't afford to with such a dangerous election.

SweetNightmare

Back to top Go down

I predict that Palin and McCain will landslide this election. Empty Re: I predict that Palin and McCain will landslide this election.

Post  PhantomRanger Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:00 pm

SweetNightmare wrote: i was one of those people that was going to vote for McCain simply for the "less of two evils" theory. When he announced Palin, I was extremely thrilled. The fact that she is down to Earth is also another plus.
All in all I think a landslide could be a possibility if the McCain camp picks their movies wisely. And any October surprises they have (I am sure there is many) could influence this race as well. There is a small percentage it will be a knock-out landslide but I do think they will win and come out strong, but even if we do creep ahead, we have to keep working like we are 10 points behind and never get comfy. We can't afford to with such a dangerous election.

Absolutely! Everything else you've written is damn true as well. I was a bit more extreme, I wasn't going to vote for McCain at all and I was having the bitter feeling that we deserve Obama and maybe if we have 4 horrible years of Obama we can elect the best conservatives the Republicans have to offer and beat him. The Carter-->Reagan effect. Palin helped me see McCain with new eyes too. You're absolutely right about Palin being a threat to the leftist-feminist movement when you take into consideration all of her accomplishments, her family life and the way she looks. Also, women who feel alienated about Palin's opinion on abortion probably don't realize that Palin has gone on the record saying that it wouldn't be in an executives responsibility to prohibit or ban anything, quite a federalist approach that levels the playing field both for the pro life movement and the abortion movement. I think the bitterness has to do more with the leftist mentality than it does choice, opportunity and equality for women. The left once again found a group of dissatisfied people for them to victimize and manipulate to the point where these people still stay loyal after all the roken promises, patronage and let downs.
PhantomRanger
PhantomRanger

http://vortexvein.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down