Sarah Palin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where in the heck is McCain/Palin?

4 posters

Go down

Where in the heck is McCain/Palin? Empty Where in the heck is McCain/Palin?

Post  Mad_Jasper Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:36 am

Is there campaign still suspended? That act like it. They should be hammering the democrats and following Newt Gingrich's advice on supporting the republican alternative bailout. Hell, the republicans should be vocally supporting the republican alternative bailout.

I miss the '94 republicans.
Mad_Jasper
Mad_Jasper

Back to top Go down

Where in the heck is McCain/Palin? Empty Re: Where in the heck is McCain/Palin?

Post  WA State Voter Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:44 am

Doing townhalls in Ohio. McCain is going to be on Fox some time this morning on America's Newsroom.

There was a Dem talking head just now who said that Sarah needed to rebound from the "Couric debate" on Thursday. Excuse me . . . "debate"??? I thought it was supposed to be an interview.

At least we now know now how the Dems view their use of the MSM. They are supposed to "debate" the Dem's opponents, not interview.

WA State Voter

Back to top Go down

Post  BillD Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:41 am

They are acting like the first Bush......... and he lost to Clinton.
Too nice, no attacks, no showing the public where blame lies, etc.
HE's too nice, too "modest".
BillD
BillD

Back to top Go down

Post  PhantomRanger Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:00 am

BillD wrote:They are acting like the first Bush......... and he lost to Clinton.
Too nice, no attacks, no showing the public where blame lies, etc.
HE's too nice, too "modest".

This kind of thing is what hurt Fred Thompsons (has anyone noticed how much I mentioned this guy yet?) campaign too, unfortunately. You can't let the Party's muck-rakers do all of the dirty work and all of the attacking. McCain really has to up the ante here in the next debates. Let's hope he will.

Look, this last debate, I can see why McCain didn't do much. This was one of the most unwatched Debates ever. Why? Friday Night. If it was deliberate or not, it was safe to play small. Save all of the good points and energy for when people are really watching! Thompson did similar with the primary debates but the delegate counts bit him in the ass and thanks to undecided (independent and partisan) voters, they declared, "two states to late", where I would have replied after knocking down my podium and ripping my sleeves apart, "TWO STATES?! OUT OF 50!!! ONE STATE WHERE I CAME IN A CLOSE SECOND! WHAT DO YOU MEAN TOO LATE!?" and he had to drop out. I'm not putting all the blame on the undecided voters. Thompson should have had much more support, campaign contributions and chutzpah.

Then again, I doubt Thompson would have had the genius and chutzpah to chose Sarah Palin. God damn it you gotta hand it to McCain for that stroke of pure and utter genius.

Herbert Walker Bush's character and demeanor reminded me a lot of Mister Rogers.
PhantomRanger
PhantomRanger

http://vortexvein.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down