Sarah Palin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Text of the ACORN Related Provision in Bailout Bill

2 posters

Go down

Text of the ACORN Related Provision in Bailout Bill Empty Text of the ACORN Related Provision in Bailout Bill

Post  Starlight Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:15 pm

By popular demand we are posting the text of the provision in the House bailout bill that requires Treasury to divert 20% of all profits away from taxpayers and to left-wing advocacy groups like the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (ACORN).

http://blog.heritage.org/2008/09/26/text-of-the-acorn-related-provision-in-bailout-bill/

More information you need to know:
Just like any organized crime group, the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (ACORN) has a long and established history of using fraud, deceit and intimidation to achieve its goals. ACORN uses intimidation to shake down corporations for operating funds, deceives its own employees into supporting causes they don’t believe in, and cheats the entire country by submitting fraudulent voter registrations.

http://blog.heritage.org/2008/05/28/morning-bell-slush-funds-for-reform-hostages/
Starlight
Starlight

Back to top Go down

Text of the ACORN Related Provision in Bailout Bill Empty Re: Text of the ACORN Related Provision in Bailout Bill

Post  4Sarah Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:34 pm

Thanks Starlight. You put up great information on the board. I wrote to my reps today via email...Boxer, Feinstein, & Doolittle. Mad I told them

NO to the DEMS/Bush/ Taxpayer PAY it all plan
YES to the Minority Leader John Boehner's Conservative Plan
NO to any pork in any plan and especially if it is for ACORN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
4Sarah
4Sarah

Back to top Go down