Sarah Palin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Democrat's and Hillary Supporters!

5 posters

Go down

Welcome Democrat's and Hillary Supporters! Empty Welcome Democrat's and Hillary Supporters!

Post  paladyforpalin Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:57 pm

I am a life long Republican, and from browsing all the different forums, I am excited to see some of you supporting McCain/Palin. I feel strongly that we need to be united as a country. Before John McCain selected Sarah, I did not know if I would cast a ballot in this years election.
I feel that Hillary was really given the oust by her party. She should have been the candidate running against McCain. What happened? Why did all the long time Democrat's hop on the No Bama Biden Express?

paladyforpalin

Back to top Go down

Welcome Democrat's and Hillary Supporters! Empty Re: Welcome Democrat's and Hillary Supporters!

Post  NOBAMA Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:59 pm

Im glad you saw the error in Obama! Glad you switched!

NOBAMA

Back to top Go down

Welcome Democrat's and Hillary Supporters! Empty Re: Welcome Democrat's and Hillary Supporters!

Post  writerchick Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:22 pm

paladyforpalin wrote:I am a life long Republican, and from browsing all the different forums, I am excited to see some of you supporting McCain/Palin. I feel strongly that we need to be united as a country. Before John McCain selected Sarah, I did not know if I would cast a ballot in this years election.
I feel that Hillary was really given the oust by her party. She should have been the candidate running against McCain. What happened? Why did all the long time Democrat's hop on the No Bama Biden Express?

It's too long and complicated of a story to tell in one post... let's just say it's a combo of party corruption, media bias, Daily Kos & Huffpo spreading tabloid lies, sexism, greed, grossly undemocratic behavior, caucus fraud, race cards played on Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton and any Democrat who didn't support Obama, spineless Super Delegates and failed leadership thrusting an inexperienced candidate (who was bound to lose) with no record and a penchant for reversing on every position into the laps of the voters while our country is in crisis and expecting us to fall in line. Your basic party hijacking. At this point, voting for a moderate Republican to purge out the leadership and start fresh in 2012 with Hillary Clinton in charge appears to be the only course possible. (And I am a staunch lifelong Democrat who is very concerned with social issues, mind you.) Anyway, hope that was helpful. Smile

writerchick

Back to top Go down

Post  SarahfromVA Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:46 pm

Just wanted to welcome all of you as well! We may not agree on everything politically, but we can at least unite behind McCain/Palin and against BO. Very Happy cheers

SarahfromVA

Back to top Go down

Post  WA State Voter Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:56 pm

I think when the Kennedys threw their support to Obama it really sealed it for Obama. I never understood why the Kennedys did it.

WA State Voter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down