Sarah Palin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I hope McCain talks about Sarah

3 posters

Go down

I hope McCain talks about Sarah Empty I hope McCain talks about Sarah

Post  NYPalinPower Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:47 pm

I hope McCain talks highly of Sarah during the debates. Her name seems to get stuck in Obama's head and creeps under his skin! Mad

NYPalinPower

Back to top Go down

I hope McCain talks about Sarah Empty Re: I hope McCain talks about Sarah

Post  SweetNightmare Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:59 pm

Sarah Palin needs to get out even more and on TV, spread out her own views and get more known.
As bad as the media is bashing her right now, she will never screw up and gaffe as bad as Biden.
And at that, most of the media's "scandals" are all bold faced LIES or have been proven false.
For example, I was at the store on Saturday (this passed Sat.) and I saw a magazine, I believe it was the National Enquirer? (It was more news-paper like, not glossy as regular magazines) and on the top it read something alone the lines of "SARAH PALIN: New scandalous photo!" and it also said something about sex too. You know what that photo was? The one of her PHOTOSHOPPED on someone else's body, you know...the one with the American Flag bikini? Yeah well, apparently its *new* all over again, even though it was proven FAKE 10 times over...

I haven't seen anything political on the magazines since then. Granted, it's only been 3 days but I am hoping they saw their errors and stopped. Many people are boycotting mags, TV, awards shows, etc.

SweetNightmare

Back to top Go down

Post  BillD Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:10 am

People need to contact advertisers and editors - tell them that since half this country is Republican, then they will lose half of their business as we're boycotting anyone who prints or broadcasts this crap, and their advertisers.
I'm going to fire off a really nasty one to NBC - Brian Williams just this week two days i a row has really pissed me off with his OBVIOUSLY slanted stories.
I'm telling him ENOUGH. It's crap.
Until or unless enough folks do something, it will continue. Tell them they will suffer for many months to come unless........
Get this to RUSH - anyone a member there, call him? If he say something like this, they would indeed suffer.
The press/media is now running the country, not informing, but demanding of us what they want.
Time to put a stop to it.
BillD
BillD

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down