Sarah Palin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sarah Palin is a shame for the whole America !

+4
Netter
NOBAMA
BillD
moscowlady
8 posters

Go down

Sarah Palin is a shame for the whole America ! Empty Sarah Palin is a shame for the whole America !

Post  moscowlady Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:41 pm

I live far from here in a "cold ,cruel and dangerous " Russia ,but even here i see ,that this woman is stupid and she does not understand anything in politics !She said ,that she is ready to fight against Russia for Georgia !She did not say ,that she wants to normalize friendly ,diplomatic relations with the biggest country in the world !She forgott ,that Russia is not only a goverment ,but people ,and when we see ,that such uneducated person is going to rule America ,we lose our hope to normalize our common future . You forgot about the Iraq war for oil ,we stand before the new era and in this era we should commit wise and right dessicions,thats why we should chose clever politic !Nice smile and stupid speaches are not enough to settle destenies of the world

moscowlady

Back to top Go down

Sarah Palin is a shame for the whole America ! Empty Re: Sarah Palin is a shame for the whole America !

Post  BillD Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:50 pm

War for oil? Hmmmm, I must wonder, how we'll end up with said Iraqi oil if CHINA ends up developing it?
I don't think, someone could check me on this, that the U.S.A. has ended up with ANY oil out of the deal. In fact, other countries have and will, and we ended up with the bill.
Sorry, the "war for oil" argument is a non-starter. There's no facts behind it.

Also note the context - if I recall, she said:
IF Georgia (and others) WERE members of NATO, which they are not, but IF they WERE, then the NATO charter demands a response, and you might see that NATO this moment is gearing up for aid in case the future of smaller democracies are challanged in the future....... but not at our request.
So, IF they were a NATO member, the NATO charter dictates that member countries go to their defense. It's a hypothetical question. But no NATO member country could sit back IF a NATO member was invaded or threatened in such a way. Just like we supported Kuwait years ago.........

Have you heard of "saber ratteling" ?? Might check Putin's speeches lately.
Besides, we know, and your minister over in Russia knows, there will be no war with Russia. But unless our intentions are known, then.............

I worked in a company started and run by a Russian immigrant to the states, half the staff was Russian. They are GREAT people! **VERY polite, kind people**. Many at that time (in the 90's) wore pro-Reagan and pro-Rush shirts and USA pins. (Compressor Controls Corporation)
BillD
BillD

Back to top Go down

Sarah Palin is a shame for the whole America ! Empty Re: Sarah Palin is a shame for the whole America !

Post  NOBAMA Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:15 pm

I think you should go cry a river somewhere else

NOBAMA

Back to top Go down

Post  Netter Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:35 pm

Ignore trolls.
cyclops
Netter
Netter

Back to top Go down

Post  Susie Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:38 pm

The Bammy campaign is in full meltdown mode.
Susie
Susie

Back to top Go down

Post  paladyforpalin Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:49 pm

Stand up Chuck!

paladyforpalin

Back to top Go down

Post  BillD Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:40 pm

admin could check IP address then do a tracert or "location find" on that address - I must wonder if Russia is truly the country of origin.........
BillD
BillD

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetNightmare Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:12 pm

paladyforpalin wrote:Stand up Chuck!

Lmao. One of Biden's most obvious and ignorant gaffes, and a little funny in a sick-minded way as well.

SweetNightmare

Back to top Go down

Post  WillS Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:01 am

Hi Moscowlady,
I was just curious, are you a mountain troll or a forest troll?
WillS
WillS

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down