Sarah Palin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yes, he's nailed it!!!! Go, Sarah, you ARE one of US

5 posters

Go down

Yes, he's nailed it!!!! Go, Sarah, you ARE one of US Empty Yes, he's nailed it!!!! Go, Sarah, you ARE one of US

Post  BillD Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:34 am

http://www.nypost.com/seven/09202008/postopinion/opedcolumnists/our_sister_sarah_palins_anti_elitist_cha_129908.htm?page=0
BillD
BillD

Back to top Go down

Yes, he's nailed it!!!! Go, Sarah, you ARE one of US Empty Re: Yes, he's nailed it!!!! Go, Sarah, you ARE one of US

Post  I_(heart)_Sarah Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:49 am

"Anybody gone into Whole Foods lately and see what they charge for arugula?" asked Barrack Obama.

I_(heart)_Sarah

Back to top Go down

Yes, he's nailed it!!!! Go, Sarah, you ARE one of US Empty Elitist----

Post  Peggy Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:12 am

Yes, Sarah knows the price of milk. I remember when the first George Bush was president and he happened to go into a grocery store and was simply amazed at the way they scanned groceries instead of ringing them up on the cash register. I might add that these scanners had been in existence for a while. Now that is elitist. I just can't imagine not going into a grocery store-ever!

Peggy

Back to top Go down

Yes, he's nailed it!!!! Go, Sarah, you ARE one of US Empty What a great read!

Post  Hunter Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:33 am

Boy that one sure pinned the tail on the Donkey!

What I like most about Sarah is she is a real person and it shows.
Hunter
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Yes, he's nailed it!!!! Go, Sarah, you ARE one of US Empty Re: Yes, he's nailed it!!!! Go, Sarah, you ARE one of US

Post  BillD Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:05 am

Hunter wrote:
What I like most about Sarah is she is a real person and it shows.

EXACTLY. If my neighbor ran for president, I'd be more likely to vote for him (or her) than almost anyone who is already knee deep in politics.
Only real people know what real people face, how they live.
What does O know living from his multi-million dollar house, making 6+ figures and sending his kids to a private school? What does he know about the state of education or the problem with mortgages, or how hard it is to raise kids and keep a house clean AND work and shop for your own milk and eggs?

Sarah is not that far removed from this - and if she forgets, her husband can be there to remind her!
Sort of reminds me of the song Mr. Mom...........

BTW - I wonder if the picture of that kitty to the left is the Palin pet cat?
BillD
BillD

Back to top Go down

Post  Siouxie Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:31 am

BINGO! Couldn't have said it better myself. No more clowns clown
Siouxie
Siouxie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down