Sarah Palin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sarah on SNL

5 posters

Go down

Sarah on SNL Empty Sarah on SNL

Post  TruthBeTold Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:54 pm

Was anyone else watching? I was a little disappointed they didn't do more with her, but I'm guessing she didn't have much time to rehearse. As usual, she handled herself like a pro.

I only wish the rest of the episode wasn't so horrible. My mother asked if I thought they were trying to sabotage her by making the rest of the show so awful. I had to tell her it's always this awful. Laughing

TruthBeTold

Back to top Go down

Sarah on SNL Empty Re: Sarah on SNL

Post  Lakerfanalways Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:34 pm

Did you see the weekend update, WHEN I SAY OBAMA U SAY AYERS, OMG I was laughing my ass off, and Sarah was grooving, she GOT SKILLS!!! And the moose being shot, OMG hysterical, and Tina Fey is a jerk, she couldn't even be on the same stage with her, what a chicken. Sarah got CLASS!!

Lakerfanalways

Back to top Go down

Post  NYPalinPower Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:07 pm

Yeah! Sarah got SNL it's best ratings in 14 years! With that many people watching, maybe she should make another appearance and maybe with a few more lines perhaps?

Go Sarah! cheers

NYPalinPower

Back to top Go down

Post  Siouxie Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:42 pm

I didn't watch it (I was in Sarasota visiting my college girls!) but as soon as I got home to Miami I found the videos. She was wonderful and funny and yes, I wish they would have used her MORE! She can definitely keep a beat and SNL owes her BIG TIME for the ratings she has brought them. Very Happy
Siouxie
Siouxie

Back to top Go down

Post  Ebinger Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:49 am

Very Happy Tina Fey is a pale imitation of Sarah Palin, even in comedy. The liberals at SNL should be thankful for her bringing in those kind of numbers, Sarah Palin has more charisma in her little finger than Barack Hussein Obama does in his whole body.

Oh, same goes for Joe Biden. Very Happy
Ebinger
Ebinger

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down