Sarah Palin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A LOT too late, the dems have some remorse??

3 posters

Go down

A LOT too late, the dems have some remorse?? Empty A LOT too late, the dems have some remorse??

Post  BillD Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:24 pm

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/10/28/campbell.brown.obama/index.html
BillD
BillD

Back to top Go down

A LOT too late, the dems have some remorse?? Empty Re: A LOT too late, the dems have some remorse??

Post  TruthBeTold Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:33 pm

Well, she has to be aware of all the accusations of bias that have been made about her in this election. Perhaps she thinks Obama is a sure thing, and so it wouldn't hurt to try to fix her image by appearing more fair and balanced at this late date. Or perhaps she fears the polls really are wrong, and she doesn't want to end up with egg on her face.

I just think it's funny to be talking about something that's been well-known for quite some time as if it just occurred to her.

TruthBeTold

Back to top Go down

A LOT too late, the dems have some remorse?? Empty Re: A LOT too late, the dems have some remorse??

Post  BillD Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:07 am

Yes, a bit late.
Anyone from the MSM now who claims to have seen the light - too late, buster.
You blew it. Brian Williams will never ever again be believed on ANYTHING in our household, I've lost ALL respect for his predecessor Brokaw (the lamest moderator to ever hit the debate scene), and never did have any respect for Katie, that witch. (I'd like to say worse about that over-made-up you-know-what
(insert non-sexist derogatory terms here))
We quit CBS when Rather took over, and never went back to them for any news.
BillD
BillD

Back to top Go down

Post  Mad_Jasper Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:35 am

I definately think some Dems are experiencing buyer's remorse. I believe there was an AP poll recently proving Obama was shedding off some of his base. Obama's push for early voting all but proves it for me.

"Hurry up and vote for ME before you find out who I really am"!

I think the tide is beginning to turn, but I can't help to think many voters that have already voted are regretting their decision.
Mad_Jasper
Mad_Jasper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down