Sarah Palin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the way I see it, it's more than saying no to Obama...

Go down

the way I see it, it's more than saying no to Obama... Empty the way I see it, it's more than saying no to Obama...

Post  BillD Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:39 pm

it's telling the LIBERAL Democrats (not the normal Democrats, the liberal ones) and the PRESS that we will not have someone shoved down our throats and vote for them simply because the PRESS/MEDIA wants them in power.
I won't be coerced into voting for someone.
And I believe the normal Democrats (let's hope they are still the majority!) also see that.
Further, I've been digging back in newspapers from the early 70's, and even our own Des Moines Register was in the tank for Obama then, telling him what he needed to do to win over Hillary! Geesh. See, the media has been shoving this guy down our throats and I think Americans RESENT that as much as anything.
And to me, it's far more than getting McCain in, it's telling the press and extreme libs - UP @#$%$%.
Trolls and extreme liberals are in the same class as Muslim extremists. Most Muslims are very nice, very peaceful people, I've worked with several. It's the extremists that give the rest a bad name. Just the same in the Democratic party - the PUMAs and Hillary folks are good people, it's the rest that I can't stomach, the extremists.
Nice Democrats don't HACK and TROLL! And they use logic and reasoning, not "campaign talking points" and "name calling".
Children resort to name calling because they can't yet reason, think and debate, remind you of anyone??
BillD
BillD

Back to top Go down