Sarah Palin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PalinRocks

+2
Ebinger
WA State Voter
6 posters

Go down

PalinRocks Empty PalinRocks

Post  WA State Voter Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:54 pm

Can we just get rid of this troll? The report abuse feature just doesn't fit this troll. He/she is just on the edge of doing anything against the TOS. According to one of the people on this board, this troll admitted to him/her that he/she is one of the paid trolls from the Obama campaign. We should not have to put up with these kinds of trolls.

WA State Voter

Back to top Go down

PalinRocks Empty Re: PalinRocks

Post  Ebinger Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:22 pm

Hell, I would ban him, but I can't find the button to do so, if it exists. I could start deleting all of his posts - I will look through the mod panel again...

I think he's certainly a troll, and not such a good one - all he "contributes" to any thread is false information (the GOP banned drilling Rolling Eyes ) and propoganda. Even the username smacks of troll.
Ebinger
Ebinger

Back to top Go down

Post  Siouxie Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:53 pm

He's just a nuisance. I feel like we all waste so much time just trying to debunk his false information that it's not constructive to the forum.
Siouxie
Siouxie

Back to top Go down

Post  Ebinger Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:32 pm

I still can't figure out how to ban him, but you're right, correcting him is a waste of time. They don't care if what they say is true or not, they just want you to believe it. The ends always justify the means to them, they will take over and ruin any forum that lets them preach their guru's vapid message.

You can't go on their sites and put up anything against him, even if it's true - they believe in "free speech" for them and them only.
Ebinger
Ebinger

Back to top Go down

Post  I_(heart)_Sarah Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:06 pm

I think if trolling is against the rules then it crossed that line with its first post.

" Palin: Out of touch, doesn't get it, destroyed by Biden"

it signed up as PalinRocks then its first sentence "Sorry Palin supporters but your VP pick was destroyed by Biden tonight. " identified itself as not a Palin supporter. it came here to cause a nuisance.

I_(heart)_Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetNightmare Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:56 pm

This was actually the first post

https://sarahpalin.forumotion.net/sarah-palin-forum-f1/great-palin-video-t280.htm#1270

...which was pretty trollish itself as well.

I think it's good to have constructive criticism, but PR pops in every thread and replies to every comment, it is apparent that this is not debating, it's trolling and it's getting annoying.
Not to mention, as I_(Heart)_Sarah said, they put their screen name as "PalinRocks" which is hiding their real agenda and motives (or did/wanted to)
They are pretty much clogging threads and diverting the subjects.

SweetNightmare

Back to top Go down

Post  Siouxie Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:05 pm

I so totally agree. This person is really taking away from this forum and why we're all here. We spend so much time and effort dealing with this pest. It is really annoying. I hope the moderators will consider banning this person.
Siouxie
Siouxie

Back to top Go down

Post  Nariman Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:22 am

Hey guys, first PalinRocks7 has been banned, for reasons of Trolling and being a general nuisance, never adding anything constructive, and many counts of each of them.

Also, Ebinger, I added the power for mods to be able to ban, so you shouldn't have a problem with that anymore, let me or our site Admin Ethan know if there is any issues.

Nariman

Nariman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WA State Voter Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:14 am

Nariman wrote:Hey guys, first PalinRocks7 has been banned, for reasons of Trolling and being a general nuisance, never adding anything constructive, and many counts of each of them.

Also, Ebinger, I added the power for mods to be able to ban, so you shouldn't have a problem with that anymore, let me or our site Admin Ethan know if there is any issues.

Nariman

Thank you very much.

WA State Voter

Back to top Go down

Post  Siouxie Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:32 am

YAY!Thank you!!
Siouxie
Siouxie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content