Sarah Palin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michelle Obama steps into it

+2
GOPgal
WA State Voter
6 posters

Go down

Michelle Obama steps into it Empty Michelle Obama steps into it

Post  WA State Voter Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:43 pm

http://africanpress.wordpress.com/2008/10/15/shocking-development-mrs-obama-decides-enough-is-enough-my-husband-was-born-in-hawaii-and-adopted-by-his-step-father-does-that-make-him-unpatriotic-she-asks-on-a-direct-telephone-to-api/

I don't know if this is reliable or not, but if it is true, having Michelle Obama as First Lady is very frightening. Can you imagine having Laura Bush followed up by this "lady"?

WA State Voter

Back to top Go down

Michelle Obama steps into it Empty Re: Michelle Obama steps into it

Post  GOPgal Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:59 pm

Well, well, well......the plot thickens. Suspect

Mrs. O confirms SoetorObama was indeed adopted. Interesting development.......
GOPgal
GOPgal

Back to top Go down

Post  4Sarah Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:39 pm

My apologies....
I didn't see you had already posted this when I started my thread on it tonight.
Oops Embarassed
isn't Obama being adopted by his Indonesian step dad one of the things that Berg is trying to prove?
4Sarah
4Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  4Sarah Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:41 pm

WA State Voter wrote:http://africanpress.wordpress.com/2008/10/15/shocking-development-mrs-obama-decides-enough-is-enough-my-husband-was-born-in-hawaii-and-adopted-by-his-step-father-does-that-make-him-unpatriotic-she-asks-on-a-direct-telephone-to-api/

I don't know if this is reliable or not, but if it is true, having Michelle Obama as First Lady is very frightening. Can you imagine having Laura Bush followed up by this "lady"?

When you read the article it is obvious exactly who is racist! Michele is one of the most racist persons I have EVER come across!!! Most people I speak could give a hoot that Obama is black. What worries most is his ideologies!!!!!!!!!!!
4Sarah
4Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  WA State Voter Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:47 pm

4Sarah wrote:My apologies....
I didn't see you had already posted this when I started my thread on it tonight.
Oops Embarassed
isn't Obama being adopted by his Indonesian step dad one of the things that Berg is trying to prove?

I am not sure about that one, but I do think that if someone is adopted and citizenship is taken in another country, I think you have to sign some kind of allegiance form that has to be filed with the federal government. Anyway, it is something like that.

WA State Voter

Back to top Go down

Post  TruthBeTold Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:34 pm

Is this really for real? I mean, this isn't another one of those satire pieces, is it? Is API a credible source? I'm just having trouble believing she would be dumb enough to give this interview. Too many damaging remarks made to a website that I'd never even heard of until right now. Like "Do real people expect someone to deny a religion when 80 percent of his relatives are Muslims?" Or "Mrs Obama told API that it was unfortunate that Mr Farakhan came out the way he did supporting her husband openly before the elections was over." And then there's all that evil white conservatives stuff and jealous blacks stuff. I'm finding this hard to believe. Granted, I don't know all that much about Michelle Obama, but she strikes me as being too savvy to just let it fly like this.

TruthBeTold

Back to top Go down

Post  4Sarah Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:14 am

There is a interesting thread going on at Free Republic about this article.
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2105865/posts

What got to me in the article was her saying...
"I know that there is no law that will stop him from becoming the president"

I really think she thinks her and Obama are ABOVE the law of this land. These two are such shady characters!!!! Shocked
4Sarah
4Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  Siouxie Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:23 am

I hope this article is true and if it is, she (MO) really did step into a big ONE.
Siouxie
Siouxie

Back to top Go down

Post  GOPgal Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:36 am

Man do I ever hope this report is true! In the meantime looks like I may have to change my handle to "Evil White Conservative" Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Ha ha ha ha ha [maniacal laughter in the background]

In all seriousness though, the biggest item in this story I think is the acknowledgement that Obama was indeed adopted. That adds weight and truth to Berg's lawsuit, that Obama can now be nothing more than a 'naturalized' citizen of the US, and not natural born. Thus he is NOT qualified to be POTUS.

Secondly, it also affirms that Obama's LEGAL name (per admitted said adoption by Soetoro) is in fact SOETORO and not Obama. Therefore, there is another legal suit waiting in the wings as to why Obama lied about his name, and why he is running for POTUS with a name that is not legally his. Various legal eagles need to weigh in on this and help me, but isn't that a felony????
GOPgal
GOPgal

Back to top Go down

Post  4Sarah Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:07 pm

There is a lot of denial going on in the Obama camp today that Michele made this call. Corsi is trying to look into the authenticity of the article. If you go to this website

http://www.americasright.com/

and read.........be sure to scroll down to read the emails between Corsi and the African Press International editor. They are interesting. African Press Inernational promises to show the proof shortly. I don't know what they are waiting for....the skeptic in me says if they have the proof.....are they waiting for the highest bidder or the higest amount to be paid off by the Obama camp?

I don't know what to think.. Part of me really feels that that article is definitely the way Michele talks....but at the same time.....could she be that stupid Rolling Eyes and us that lucky? Very Happy
4Sarah
4Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  BillD Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:35 pm

She SCARES ME! She's got this chip, and this "you owe me" attitude. SHE is the elitist!! It's her!
This woman will set race relations back all by herself.
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/p-j-gladnick/2008/10/15/will-msm-investigate-alleged-angry-phone-call-michelle-obama-african-p
BillD
BillD

Back to top Go down

Post  BillD Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:01 pm

looks like it's untrue ->

http://townhall.com/blog/g/d60e7409-a6fe-4785-9974-c21b944cbcd9
BillD
BillD

Back to top Go down

Post  4Sarah Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:31 pm

The latest article at Africa Press International
http://africanpress.wordpress.com/2008/10/16/the-michelle-obama-story-sparks-outcry-in-the-us-the-americans-demand-that-api-makes-public-the-audio-recording/

My gut feeling is this...

1. Fake article to start

2. True article but API is being bought off or threatened about the tape
4Sarah
4Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down