Sarah Palin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This will destroy the US

3 posters

Go down

This will destroy the US Empty This will destroy the US

Post  WA State Voter Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:46 pm

http://www.nypost.com/seven/10142008/postopinion/opedcolumnists/the_o_jesse_knows_133450.htm?page=0

I don't know if you believe it, but the Bible is very clear that God protects those who protect His people -- the Jewish people. If we turn our backs on them, it is the beginning of the end.

WA State Voter

Back to top Go down

This will destroy the US Empty Re: This will destroy the US

Post  BillD Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:18 pm

Obama has denied this and is distancing himself even more from the right reverend (ugh, gives REAL ministers and preachers a bad name)
BillD
BillD

Back to top Go down

Post  TruthBeTold Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:43 pm

Augh! This article is just so full of...I don't know where to begin. It pretty much sums up everything that has been frustrating to me since way back in Clinton's first term.

The audacity of that man, thinking he should or even could apologize for our country. I'm so sick and tired of being made to feel like we should be ashamed of ourselves. I think that's one of the reasons I was so affected by Ronald Reagan's funeral. It brought back memories of a time when we were allowed to be proud of our country. Ever since the Clinton era we've been beaten down and made to feel like we should apologize for any success we've ever had as a nation.

We lost the war in Iraq? Seriously? We illegally deposed Saddam Hussein? How is that possible if we lost the war? If we lost the war then Hussein must still be in power, and his Republican guard have been victorious in fighting off our troops.

Why is this man even invited to speak anywhere anymore? What on Earth makes him an authority on anything worth listening to?

The only good part about this is that the more people like him voice their support for Obama, the easier it will be to convince people to vote for McCain.

TruthBeTold

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum