Sarah Palin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is not abortion vs right to life....

4 posters

Go down

this is not abortion vs right to life.... Empty this is not abortion vs right to life....

Post  BillD Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:18 pm

IF THIS IS TRUE, and I do not know if it is, but IF............

I don't care which side of the fence or scalpel you take on this one, this is NOT about abortion rights, or right to life, etc. No, pretend those words are NOT in this at all, pretend for a moment there is no such argument - this goes to the VERY CORE of our "republic", our states RIGHTS.
We are a representative republic, we are a federation of independent states. Check the constitution.
the bill of rights and constitution was built to PRESERVE state rights, our forefathers (and mothers) wanted to ensure that the FEDERAL government could not interfere in states rights (think about the "congress shall make no law...." you know, church/state?? THAT was not aimed at states, it was SPECIFICALLY for the FEDERAL government! STATES could STILL allow religious symbols, etc. The FEDS could not.)

Anyway, once they start this crap, the gloves are off, all bets are off, states LOSE their rights!

Ad: Obama Wants All Laws Limiting Abortions Overturned
LifeNews.com ^ | October 13, 2008 | Steven Ertelt

Posted on Monday, October 13, 2008 12:56:13 PM by julieee

Washington, DC -- The Family Research Council has launched a new television ad that focuses voters' attention on a bill that Barack Obama says would be his first to sign as president. The measure would make unlimited abortions a national law and overturn every abortion limit approved in all 50 states.

The bill, known as the Freedom of Choice Act, is one Obama told Planned Parenthood in July 2007 he would not just sign but make his first piece of legislation.

(Excerpt) Read more at LifeNews.com ...
BillD
BillD

Back to top Go down

this is not abortion vs right to life.... Empty Re: this is not abortion vs right to life....

Post  WA State Voter Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:04 pm

Next comes genocide.

WA State Voter

Back to top Go down

this is not abortion vs right to life.... Empty Re: this is not abortion vs right to life....

Post  GOPgal Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:06 pm

Well Bill, in my honest opinion this is just the first salvo if Obama is elected. I don't believe he will stop here. Next he will go after the 1st amendment with the 'fairnest doctrine' which is in fact censorship, then he'll go after the 2nd amendment, and on and on and on it will go........until we are living in a full fledged communist state with Obami as Dictator Czar.

Some folks think I've gone off the edge and this could never happen. Nevertheless I do believe this is what we have in store for us and its not pretty.
GOPgal
GOPgal

Back to top Go down

Post  LOTRfan Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:46 pm

I believe it will happen if the democrats get a super majority in this election. Hopefully that will not happen but all indications are pointing that direction. Which means the next two years will be filibuster proof and there will be no way to stop their agenda.

LOTRfan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum