Sarah Palin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obama Crowd Calls for the Lynching of Palin

5 posters

Go down

Obama Crowd Calls for the Lynching of Palin Empty Obama Crowd Calls for the Lynching of Palin

Post  Peggy Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:01 pm

“We’re not gonna let those two racists occupy the White House,” screamed Michelle Obama. “We’re not gonna go back to the days of blacks drinking from colored water fountains. Are we?”

I still cannot believe that the Obama campaign is using the race card. Bill Clinton's remarks didn't even come close to what Michelle is quoted as saying. She is the most racially bitter person I have ever encountered.

http://electivedecisions.wordpress.com/2008/10/10/obama-crowds-call-for-the-lynching-of-palin/

Peggy

Back to top Go down

Obama Crowd Calls for the Lynching of Palin Empty Re: Obama Crowd Calls for the Lynching of Palin

Post  BillD Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:22 pm

WOW, IF she said that, she's one BITTER person of color, and an insult to intelligent adult females everywhere.
BillD
BillD

Back to top Go down

Obama Crowd Calls for the Lynching of Palin Empty Re: Obama Crowd Calls for the Lynching of Palin

Post  X-Dem Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:51 pm

Oops, missed that it was satire. Embarassed

Last edited by X-Dem on Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:59 am; edited 1 time in total
X-Dem
X-Dem

Back to top Go down

Post  GOPgal Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:02 pm

Upon reading this post I noticed at the bottom:

Categories: Satire

Note: This is a satire piece. In other words fiction.

At least for now.
GOPgal
GOPgal

Back to top Go down

Post  Siouxie Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:15 am

At first, I missed the "satire" posting and totally believed they would actually say it. I don't put it past them at this point.
Siouxie
Siouxie

Back to top Go down

Post  Peggy Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:41 am

Sorry, I did not realize this was a satire, regardless, this should never have been done. Think about how many people have seen this on the internet and also didn't realize it. The article had Michelle's statement in quotes.

Peggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down