Sarah Palin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charlie Gibson ABC Interviews Obama

2 posters

Go down

Charlie Gibson ABC Interviews Obama Empty Charlie Gibson ABC Interviews Obama

Post  Peggy Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:32 am

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/Vote2008/story?id=5985237&page=1

Check this out. Gibson interviews Obama regarding his terrorists associations-mainly Bill Ayers. What is interesting is if you scroll down to the end of the article and read some of the comments. Now remember this is ABC not Fox. I read about 2 pages of over 1000 pages and it apears that most if not all were anti-Obama. ABC is not conservative and is part of the MSM that is in the tank for Obama so perhaps these readers are changing their minds regarding him and his association with Ayers. Was Ayers and Acorn the October surprise. I do believe there is still hope and a prayer for McCain/Palin. This article and the comments look good for McCain-also noted on the news that the polls are biased.

Peggy

Back to top Go down

Charlie Gibson ABC Interviews Obama Empty Re: Charlie Gibson ABC Interviews Obama

Post  Siouxie Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:53 am

I watched this interview for about 5 seconds before I was sick to my stomach from the obvious lies coming out of BO's mouth. I have lost all respect for Gibson. Mad
Siouxie
Siouxie

Back to top Go down