Sarah Palin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MORE FRAUD!! where is this??

+2
WA State Voter
BillD
6 posters

Go down

MORE FRAUD!! where is this?? Empty MORE FRAUD!! where is this??

Post  BillD Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:31 pm

http://tristatehomepage.com/content/fulltext/?cid=31681

Another Case of Voter Fraud?

Wednesday, Oct 8, 2008 @08:55pm CST

As the election approaches, campaign controversy heats up nationally, but it's getting hot in the Tri-state too.
According to some students, they were bullied into registering to vote, even after admitting they were ineligible.
More than 130,000 Vanderburgh County residents are registered to vote, and that number is still rising. Connie Carrier got stacks of voter registration cards just before the deadline Monday evening. Most of which, she says, came from the Obama campaign. After receiving a few emails, Carrier isn't sure those registered are all legitimate. In an email, a U.S.I. student claims she was harassed on her way to class to register to vote. After explaining she was underage, a volunteer apparently continued to harass her until she filled out the form. The young woman later asked the County to omit her paperwork, but when Carrier pulled it from the stack she found the registrar had changed the student's birth year from 1990 to 1989. Susan Kirk: "It's disappointing when we have some avid volunteers over stepping boundaries."
Connie Carrier: "People have complained of being bombarded at gas stations, the grocery store, or even the bar."
A University of Evansville student complained about a similar problem and so did one resident of another county, who claimed they registered to vote over the phone and had the receiver sign the papers.
Carrier: "I haven't received any complaints from other party, this is against the Obama campaign only."The Election Board plans to look more closely at names, addresses and birthdays now when residents cast their vote. But with more than 100,000 voters to keep track of, they're counting on the honors system.
The election board cannot recommend any alleged illegal activity to the county prosecutor without a written complaint from the public.
BillD
BillD

Back to top Go down

MORE FRAUD!! where is this?? Empty Re: MORE FRAUD!! where is this??

Post  WA State Voter Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:33 pm

Voter fraud is going to give us an illegitimate election.

WA State Voter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ebinger Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:19 pm

Well, hell, America's looking like a third word Banana Republic now.

Wisconsin, 2004 . . . more votes cast in the state's biggest city than eligible voters . . .
Washington 2004 . . .gubernatorial, the Democrat Party kept *finding* votes until their candidate had the win ...

The ONLY positive thing about this story is that they registered, but haven't yet voted, unlike Ohio until last Monday.
Ebinger
Ebinger

Back to top Go down

Post  X-Dem Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:15 am

Voters' Outnumber Residents in Indianapolis?

Voting Age Population in Indianapolis: 632,896

Registered Voters in Indianapolis: 677,401

and then there's this...

HOW ACORN GOT ME INTO VOTE SCAM
X-Dem
X-Dem

Back to top Go down

Post  BillD Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:31 am

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/warner-todd-huston/2008/10/09/indiana-more-registered-vote-eligible-media-misses-story

If Barack Obama wins this election, there will be absolutely no dobt whatsoever that one of the things that will help push him over the top is massive Democrat vote fraud. It'll make the Democrats that stole the 1960 JFK/Nixon election for Kennedy look like pikers. One example of this massive vote fraud is in the amazing fact that there are now more registered voters in Indianapolis than are actually eligible to vote. News at 11? How about no news at all.

Oh, sure, there have been stories in the media in Indiana covering the vote fraud issue. But almost to a report they are covered as mere charge and counter charge and end up making the GOP look as if they are engaged in just the normal partisan bickering. But no one is reporting the true nature of this vote fraud.

WANE, TV 15 out of Fort Wayne, for instance, reported on a visit to that city by Indiana Secretary of State Todd Rokita (R) who was there to talk about voter fraud. In Lake County, IN, the GOP is accusing the Democrats of vote fraud, but the report does not reveal any further details.

The Indianapolis Star, though, had more to say on the issue in an October 7 piece about early voting. After quoting exultant officials about how wonderful it was to see so many new voters registering, the Star had this to say about the Indy area.

In the county, 677,401 voters were registered as of Monday evening; that number was expected to continue growing as last-minute registrations are entered into the system. In 2004, the county had 602,918 registered voters.

Ed Treacy, Marion County Democratic Party chairman, said the campaign of presidential candidate Barack Obama brought in as many as 12,000 new registrations over the weekend alone.

"We've never seen anything like it," Treacy said.

How exciting, eh?

And now to the dull math, so dull that the Indy Star didn't seem disposed to undertake the effort. Paul K. Ogden, however, helpfully breaks out his calculator for the edification of the press.

According to STATSIndiana, In 2007, Indianapolis/Marion County had an estimated population of 876,804. Of that number 232,607 were below 18 years of age, for a total of 644,197 people in Marion County/Indianapolis 18 or over and thus eligible to vote. (Indiana allows felons to vote as long as they are not incarcerated).

So we have 644,197 people eligible to be registered in Marion County/Indianapolis, and 677,401 people registered. Congratulations go to Indianapolis for having 105% of its residents registered!

There are more registered voters than eligible ones in the capitol city? And the media are not all over this?

One has to wonder why the media doesn't connect these dots? Yes it's all well and good that voters might be excited to participate in this historic election. But, not to notice these suspicious numbers of voters seems a bit out of character for a medium claiming to be a "news" source, doesn't it?

Well, it does if you don't imagine that the media wants to give cover to the Democrat's illegal activities, of course.

Oh, and is ACORN, Barack Obama's favorite fraud immersed "community organizer," involved? Well, you tell me? Maybe we can give their Indy offices a call and ask?
BillD
BillD

Back to top Go down

Post  GOPgal Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:25 am

Well there might be a shining ray of hope in this thing this morning. I was over on Free Republic and they have a thread running that says:

Feds to bring RICO case against ACORN

Quinn & Rose this morning announced that US Attorney.....Fitzgerald ...... is bringing a RICO case against ACORN. Accusations involve mass voter fraud and allegations brought by the Clinton Campaign against them as well.

Finally!

Also on another note, as an Indianapolis resident, I can say that any voter fraud here would be pretty tough to do no matter how many fraudulent registrations there may be. You have to have a photo ID to be able to vote in Indiana.....if only every state enforced that one!
GOPgal
GOPgal

Back to top Go down

Post  BillD Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:06 am

I read where a state, maybe CT, now says they know of like 85,000 fraudulent registrations but "can't get to them until after November"
What the #@!$% - by then it's too bloody late!
Close the barn after the cows have left - great plan!
BillD
BillD

Back to top Go down

Post  Siouxie Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:41 am

Well, the lawyers (for both sides) have already been arriving here in Florida. Can't wait for the lawsuits to begin.

This was all over the news on Fox this morning. At least it's getting out there. There are 10 states being looked into for voter fraud, including mine.
Siouxie
Siouxie

Back to top Go down

Post  BillD Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:39 pm

Local 2 Investigates Dead Voters

POSTED: 11:16 am CDT October 9, 2008
UPDATED: 9:08 am CDT October 10, 2008

HOUSTON -- Note: The following story is a verbatim transcript of an Investigators story that aired on Thursday, Oct. 8, 2008, on KPRC Local 2 at 10 p.m.

Local 2 investigates dead voters.

The push to register voters for this year's presidential election is breaking records.

More than 1.9 million people are registered to vote in Harris County alone.

But how many of the people listed on the voter roll are actually eligible to cast a ballot?

Investigative reporter Amy Davis shows you how hundreds of voters could sway this year's election -- voters who are not even alive.

"All-in-all, a great person, a great woman, just a wonderful person" is how Alexis Guidry described her mother to Local 2 Investigates.

"As far back as I can remember, they've always voted in the election," Guidry said of her parents.

The March 2008 Primary was no exception. Voting records show Alexis' mom, Gloria Guidry, cast her ballot in person near her South Houston home.

"It was just very shocking, a little unsettling," said Alexis Guidry.

It's unsettling because Gloria Guidry died of cancer 10 months before the March Primary.

"She'd be very upset," Guidry said when asked what her mom would think.

Trent Seibert, of Texas Watchdog, says you should be too.

"This is really disquieting. It's concerning. It's worrisome," said Seibert.

He heads up the non-partisan news group on the web.

Texas Watchdog compared Harris County's voter registration roll with the Social Security death index and found more than 4,000 matches -- registered voters that, it appears, are already dead.

Some of them, like Henderson Hill's late wife Linda, voted postmortem.

"I would like to know who did it, myself," Hill told Davis.

We don't know who used Linda Hill's or Gloria Guidry's IDs to vote, but we do know if their names had been purged from voter rolls after they died, using their IDs wouldn't have worked.

"This is a red flag. No matter where you are, this should set off alarm bells," Seibert said. "Someone needs to take a look at this."

Local 2 Investigates took the information to the Harris County Voter Registrar.

"We just kind of work with the systems that we're allowed to," explained George Hammerlein, the director of Harris County Voter Registration.

The county's system for culling deceased voters from the roll seems painfully primitive.

We watched employees clip obituaries from the newspaper and sort through probate records for names matching those on the roll. But, Hammerlein says while fraud is a concern, for his office, disenfranchising voters is a bigger one.

"We do all we can, but you know we'd rather err on the side of leaving people on the roll instead of taking them off inadvertently," he said.

But could that cautious "better safe than sorry" standard sway an election some say will be a close one?

Texas Watchdog found 4,462 registered voters who appear to be deceased.

In 2000, George Bush won the presidential election by a mere 537 votes in Florida.

"We've never had any evidence there's a concerted attempt at fraud," Hammerlein told Local 2.

But there is evidence the state agency in charge of ensuring only eligible voters can vote is not.

The State Auditor's Office conducted an audit of the voter registration system at the Secretary of State's Office last November.

Auditors identified 49,049 registered voters state-wide who may have been ineligible to vote. Approximately 23,576 may have been deceased and another 23,114 were possible felons. And they found more than 2,359 duplicate records.

The auditor did not find any instances in which potentially ineligible voters actually voted, but they wrote, "Although the Secretary of State's office has processes to identify many ineligible voters and remove them from the State's voter registration list, improvements can be made."

Almost a year after this audit, we wanted to know if the Secretary of State has made any improvements. Have they added any safeguards to the process?

No one from that office would talk to us on camera, but the Director of Elections told us, "We'd rather err in leaving someone on the roll than taking someone off."

"If there's something wrong here, if there's something amiss, this is the worst election to have that happen, "Seibert warned.

And Guidry agrees.

"I don't think it's a matter that she would take lightly," she said of her mom.

In what she calls an historic election, Guidry says her mother wouldn't want anyone speaking for her.

"I think she would definitely do all that she could just to make sure things were on the up and up."

We sent the information we showed you to the Director of Elections in Austin. She said her office refers any credible allegation of election fraud to the Attorney General for investigation.

She said the cases we presented would be felony violations.

Visit www.texaswatchdog.org for more information about how Texas Watchdog found dead voters on the rolls.

More Information:
Audit: Voter Registration System At Texas Secretary Of State
Click2Houston Politics Section

If you have a news tip or question for KPRC Local 2 Investigates, drop them an e-mail or call their tipline at (713) 223-TIPS (8477).
BillD
BillD

Back to top Go down

Post  WA State Voter Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:39 pm

Seattle had thousands of dead people on the voting rolls in the 2004 campaign. The person in charge of the voting rolls ended up losing his job. Now, they have a system to cleaning off the rolls using county records on a regular basis.

I think that was how 7 ACORN canvasers got caught and found guilty of voter fraud. I think they may still be in jail.

WA State Voter

Back to top Go down

Post  BillD Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:51 am

From our slick mailing list:

Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 11:47:50 -0700
To: slick@toltbbs.com
Subject: Re: Dead voters

A guy named Pat Ryan voted by absentee ballot in SanFran for about five years after he died. That's one I know about personally; I was the guy who got his registration cancelled. To check death records in CA you have to go to each county individually. Pat died in another county so there was no automatic way of checking. Demos are real big on absentee ballots.

They (BO supporters) are registering homeless people because everyone has a right to vote. These homeless are allowed to use any shelter address as their own and they don't need any form of ID to sign up. Is there any chance of fraud here?

You may also go into any SanFran voting place, state your name, and if you (or that name) are in that precinct, you can vote without showing any ID. Do you think there might be some fraud here?

I don't know what happens when two people vote with the same name. I was assured that would never happen and if it did they would remedy the situation, I never did get anything in writing explaining how they handel it.

A friend from Nevada told me about a town somewhere in the desert where he owns property. He says that there are a few hundred people living there but records show a couple of thousand. That reminds me of a small house in SanFran that was the address for about 40 voters many years ago.

Paul in SanFran, still alive and a legitimate voter.
BillD
BillD

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down