Sarah Palin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

He has no integrity! We are paying this guy to run for office

3 posters

Go down

He has no integrity! We are paying this guy to run for office Empty He has no integrity! We are paying this guy to run for office

Post  Starlight Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:34 pm

Obama silences presidential talk Newly-elected senator insists his 'entire focus' is on people of Illinois.(News)

Article from: Daily Herald (Arlington Heights, IL) Article date: November 4, 2004 Author: Krol, Eric | Copyright informationCOPYRIGHT 2004 Paddock Publications. This material is published under license from the publisher through the Gale Group, Farmington Hills, Michigan. All inquiries regarding rights should be directed to the Gale Group. (Hide copyright information)

Byline: Eric Krol Daily Herald Political Writer
Democratic U.S. Sen.-elect Barack Obama made one thing clear Wednesday: he's not running for president or vice president. At least not in 2008.

"Look, I can unequivocally say I will not be running for national office in four years," said Obama, who was running on just two hours sleep following Tuesday's record-setting victory, according to aides. "My entire focus is making sure that I'm the best possible senator on behalf of the people in Illinois."

Obama will become the nation's only black senator when he takes office in January.

Since he stepped onto the national stage last summer by delivering the keynote ...

http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1G1-125248372.html
Starlight
Starlight

Back to top Go down

He has no integrity! We are paying this guy to run for office Empty Re: He has no integrity! We are paying this guy to run for office

Post  Mad_Jasper Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:48 pm

Yeah, but the democrats begged Obama to run...you know, he being the messiah and all.
Mad_Jasper
Mad_Jasper

Back to top Go down

He has no integrity! We are paying this guy to run for office Empty Re: He has no integrity! We are paying this guy to run for office

Post  Nariman Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:50 pm

You can't expect Obama to stick to something he said four years ago, it's just not fair to him. I mean, we can barely hope that he sticks to what he said a week ago.

Nariman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down