Sarah Palin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Biedn, the master gas-bag

3 posters

Go down

Biedn, the master gas-bag Empty Biedn, the master gas-bag

Post  BillD Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:08 am

LOL, so true! Most Americans, like my parents (you don't even wanna know why they are voting for OBAMA) never do research, believe chain emails, and watch MSNBC because they tell us what the truth really is.

I wish ALL Americans could just read one article like this one:

http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/la-oe-goldberg7-2008oct07,0,6074234.column
BillD
BillD

Back to top Go down

Biedn, the master gas-bag Empty Re: Biedn, the master gas-bag

Post  Starlight Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:54 am

Some people do hear the truth - but have been democrats all of their lives & just refuse to believe what they see or hear. They are faithful to the party.

There are families who have done this for generations & it's like a tradition. I guess they will remain that way & there isn't much that can be done to change them.
Starlight
Starlight

Back to top Go down

Post  Nariman Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:49 am

This was an amazing article, someone actually had the courage to bad mouth the Obiden campaign in a liberal newspaper.

It's true, I have a friend who always tells me he's a republican, but then when we discuss anything political, he's always probama or antiMcCain, and when I argue his points w/ him, he runs out of arguements 2 minutes into it, and agrees w/ me.

My friend gets all of his information from the MSM, and laughs at me because I watch Fox News, because "they are so one sided." The irony in that is laughable, but at the end of the day, all the information he gets has a far left spin on it, so it's no wonder he, and many of the people I know are pro obama and can only back up their side as long as they can remember Olbermann's talking points.

Nariman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum