Sarah Palin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ohio early voting not such a success for Obama

4 posters

Go down

Ohio early voting not such a success for Obama Empty Ohio early voting not such a success for Obama

Post  WA State Voter Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:45 pm

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27058119/

I sure hope that portends something good for the future.

WA State Voter

Back to top Go down

Ohio early voting not such a success for Obama Empty Re: Ohio early voting not such a success for Obama

Post  baz Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:09 pm

WA State Voter wrote:http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27058119/

I don't understand. So what you're saying is if the voters don't come out early or not at all, that goes to McCain's advantage?

baz

Back to top Go down

Ohio early voting not such a success for Obama Empty Re: Ohio early voting not such a success for Obama

Post  Nariman Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:13 pm

The reason it goes to McCain, I believe, is because Obama led a huge, get out the vote type deal in Ohio, where he picked up many left-leaning individuals, the homeless, college students, and the such, and took them to the polls to register and vote on the same day. The low turn out, means that obama isn't getting as many votes as he expected, since most of the people who voted early are presumed to be probama.

Nariman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WA State Voter Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:17 pm

baz wrote:
WA State Voter wrote:http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27058119/

I don't understand. So what you're saying is if the voters don't come out early or not at all, that goes to McCain's advantage?

That is what the talking heads from the Dem party were saying. They were expecting 20-25,000 to vote early. 4-5,000 didn't quite make it.

WA State Voter

Back to top Go down

Post  independant_visionary Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:21 am

BO depends a lot on the early voting. It has been his trademark because he knows as people do more research about him the less likely they are to vote for him.

Just to relate an experience. Here in the texas dem primary ...BO had a lead of over 75k at the end of early voting. HRC went on to win the state by over 100k votes. Its been a trend ...BO at first is behind then spends a lot of money in the respective state ..closes the gap , takes the lead but loses it all out within the last 2-3 days. This has happened in MA, CA, NH, TX, OH, PA during the primaries.

This thing is FAR from over. and the news out of OH is BIG!

independant_visionary

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down