Sarah Palin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I know this isn't nice . . .

3 posters

Go down

I know this isn't nice . . . Empty I know this isn't nice . . .

Post  WA State Voter Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:44 pm

but I have done this in the past when I worked in DT Seattle. There were always out-of-work Dems handing out literature on about every intersection, day and night. After a while, I just got sick of it. So, I started taking their stuff . . . a few times requesting more copies . . . then went down the street to the nearest trash bin . . . tore the stuff up and threw it away. At least, I prevented their lies getting into another person's hands.

I am about to see if I can find an Obama campaign office (I am not sure there is one around where I live right now), ask for literature, bumper stickers and lawn signs, and then throw the stuff away.

WA State Voter

Back to top Go down

I know this isn't nice . . . Empty Re: I know this isn't nice . . .

Post  SweetNightmare Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:53 pm

WA State Voter wrote:but I have done this in the past when I worked in DT Seattle. There were always out-of-work Dems handing out literature on about every intersection, day and night. After a while, I just got sick of it. So, I started taking their stuff . . . a few times requesting more copies . . . then went down the street to the nearest trash bin . . . tore the stuff up and threw it away. At least, I prevented their lies getting into another person's hands.

I am about to see if I can find an Obama campaign office (I am not sure there is one around where I live right now), ask for literature, bumper stickers and lawn signs, and then throw the stuff away.

Ah, I wouldn't waste the money...there are better things to buy and plus all your money goes to the messiah's campaign. Maybe it's the teenage side of me speaking but I'd stick to stealing it...lol.

Sadly I don't have the cahoonas to do that.

SweetNightmare

Back to top Go down

Post  Mad_Jasper Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:19 pm

If you're avatar is your picture and you're speaking literally, I certainly hope not!
Mad_Jasper
Mad_Jasper

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetNightmare Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:34 pm

Mad_Jasper wrote:

If you're avatar is your picture and you're speaking literally, I certainly hope not!

LOL.

Figuratively
speaking, that is lol!

SweetNightmare

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down