Sarah Palin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MUST SEE Video - Barack Obama & Raila Odinga

+2
Starlight
GOPgal
6 posters

Go down

MUST SEE Video - Barack Obama & Raila Odinga Empty MUST SEE Video - Barack Obama & Raila Odinga

Post  GOPgal Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:14 pm

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=S8QcpdUtxNQ&feature=related
GOPgal
GOPgal

Back to top Go down

MUST SEE Video - Barack Obama & Raila Odinga Empty Raila Odinga is Obama's cousin!!

Post  Starlight Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:35 pm

Barack Obama & Raila Odinga, his cousin who ran for office in Kenya.

2006 Obama - as a US Senator campaigned for Odinga at taxpayer's expense & again in 2007. This video shows Obama in Kenya campaigning for Odinga. Odinga is Obama's cousin.

The first part of the video introduces you to Odinga & explains what what a dangerous radical he is & then ends showing Obama with him in Kenya.

Everyone should see this video & send it to all your friends & family. Obama is a very dangerous man who should not even be a senator!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8QcpdUtxNQ
Starlight
Starlight

Back to top Go down

MUST SEE Video - Barack Obama & Raila Odinga Empty Re: MUST SEE Video - Barack Obama & Raila Odinga

Post  WA State Voter Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:00 pm

I watched that video. Why is this not (in a shorter form) being shown on anything? Including O'Reilly or Hannity & Colmes.

WA State Voter

Back to top Go down

MUST SEE Video - Barack Obama & Raila Odinga Empty Re: MUST SEE Video - Barack Obama & Raila Odinga

Post  Starlight Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:11 pm

This video is just starting to get some interest on the internet. I think that no one knew about it until now.

Several groups are sending the short & long version out to media groups & talk radio.
Starlight
Starlight

Back to top Go down

Post  Starlight Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:28 pm

More information from the African Press International:

Senator Barack Obama in Kenya > Obama and Odinga: The True Story
Posted by africanpress on August 10, 2008

http://africanpress.wordpress.com/2008/08/10/senator-barack-obama-in-kenya-obama-and-odinga-the-true-story/
Starlight
Starlight

Back to top Go down

Post  baz Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:38 pm

WA State Voter wrote:Why is this not (in a shorter form) being shown on anything? Including O'Reilly or Hannity & Colmes.

Because even they are not buying into it. Let's be real - everyone with enough video material can create an appalling story no matter how untruthful it is. Take Michael Moore for example. In this videos we see a bunch of images and video clips put together while narrator is suggesting a story using edited quotes and making video cuts to make things more believable.

The latest GOP ad shows Obama saying: "[cut]air-raiding villages and killing civilians[cut]" and then the narrator says: "how dishonorable." I understand that McCain needs to win these elections, but let's not allow our own candidate use lies to accomplish that. Here is entire sentence which was cut out to fit the purpose:

What Obama was saying: "[w]e've got to get the job done there [in Afghanistan] and that requires us to have enough troops so that we're not just air-raiding villages and killing civilians, which is causing enormous pressure over there."

Ignorance is very misleading. Investigate before you "buy" the story.

baz

Back to top Go down

Post  WA State Voter Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:56 pm

I smell a rat.

WA State Voter

Back to top Go down

Post  Siouxie Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:02 am

WA State Voter wrote:I smell a rat.

WA, I've been smelling a troll rat since last night. Call me paranoid.
Siouxie
Siouxie

Back to top Go down

Post  Starlight Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:45 am

It's good to be skeptical - but also good to be aware of information that is out there about Obama. I'm sure that with all the news & radio media sources that this video has been sent to - there is at least a chance that it will be scrutinized for being authentic. If it is true - it will be aired before the election.

I' know the main street media is biased & in the tank for Obama - but why would the African Press International publish an article like this? True - they did not put out video - but they have sourced their publication with links.

http://africanpress.wordpress.com/2008/08/10/senator-barack-obama-in-kenya-obama-and-odinga-the-true-story/
Starlight
Starlight

Back to top Go down

Post  BillD Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:04 am

I watched a video last night of the LEADER of LIBYA talking about "our brother, african, muslim Obama" etc etc etc

Connect the dots............. donations from Arabs, support from Muslims in LIBYA, etc.
Missing pieces of a life - hidden/sealed documents, mysterious contributions, I could go on.
BillD
BillD

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down