Sarah Palin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obama and friends?? on fox??

5 posters

Go down

Obama and friends?? on fox?? Empty Obama and friends?? on fox??

Post  BillD Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:55 pm

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2098293/posts
BillD
BillD

Back to top Go down

Obama and friends?? on fox?? Empty Re: Obama and friends?? on fox??

Post  WA State Voter Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:03 pm

I finished watching the show. It should be shown on every channel. Every citizen needs to see it.

WA State Voter

Back to top Go down

Post  BillD Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:20 pm

I don't have cable so can't watch Fox, etc. Only "broadcast" stations, ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS
Did it do enough, or the same old well-known empty accusations? (that don't hold up under a microscope)
I'm hoping for a smoking gun (or a smoking bong?)
BillD
BillD

Back to top Go down

Post  Siouxie Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:23 pm

Bill, a friend of mine taped it and is saving it for me. She said it was GREAT. I don't know the details though. If I know Hannity, he's very thorough.
Siouxie
Siouxie

Back to top Go down

Post  WA State Voter Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:24 pm

Everything was backed up. He had people who had good knowledge, sometimes first hand knowledge. There is no way that the Obama crowd can say that it was all lies.

WA State Voter

Back to top Go down

Post  BillD Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:27 pm

US Communist Party endorses Obama

This is a fact that can be found on their site............

I hope some of tonight ends up on youtube
BillD
BillD

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetNightmare Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:29 pm

LOL......
I knew pretty much everything except the fact that Obama and Rezco bought property on the same day right by each other with Ayers right down the street..one other person was involved, I was in the middle of telling my dad to put it on but hell, those two alone..and the fact they lives all in the same neighborhood was nuts.

SweetNightmare

Back to top Go down

Post  WA State Voter Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:31 pm

BillD wrote:US Communist Party endorses Obama

This is a fact that can be found on their site............

I hope some of tonight ends up on youtube

Good grief. That is as bad as having bin Laden come out for Kerry right before the 2004 election. More people need to know that.

If I had a way to record it for you and then send it to you, I would. I just don't. I am sure it will be repeated several times for the next couple of weeks. Do you know anyone who has Fox and watches it for you? Maybe they can get it recorded for you or you can go to their home to watch it.

WA State Voter

Back to top Go down

Post  WA State Voter Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:32 pm

Farrakhan lives in Obama's neighborhood. I sure didn't know that one. Obama has some really "great???" neighbors.

WA State Voter

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetNightmare Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:36 pm

I just think its so silly that his kids go to school with Rashid Khalidi's (sp??) kids, that he lives so close by some of these radicals, that Ayers's apparently threw him a little party in his apartment when he announced his campaign, etc etc...and yet he claims to barely know these people.
Huh.

SweetNightmare

Back to top Go down

Post  GOPgal Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:43 pm

BillD wrote:I don't have cable so can't watch Fox, etc. Only "broadcast" stations, ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS
Did it do enough, or the same old well-known empty accusations? (that don't hold up under a microscope)
I'm hoping for a smoking gun (or a smoking bong?)

Absolutely fantastic Bill. Nailing everything it seems like - I agree. EVERY U.S. CITIZEN SHOULD SEE THIS!

A quote from the show:

If you like what Hugo Chavez has done for Venezuela and what Fidel Castro did for Cuba then you should love Barry or Barack as he calls himself Obama.

Laughing
GOPgal
GOPgal

Back to top Go down

Post  Siouxie Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:43 pm

This just reminds me of that song..."I've got friends in low places...."
Siouxie
Siouxie

Back to top Go down

Post  BillD Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:08 am

Allies in War
By David Horowitz
FrontPageMagazine.com | Monday, September 17, 2001:

ON THE MORNING OF THE ATTACKS on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon, along with a million other readers of the New York Times including many who would never be able to read the paper again, I opened its pages to be confronted by a color photo showing a middle-aged couple holding hands and affecting a defiant look at the camera. The article was headlined in an irony that could not have been more poignant, "No Regrets For A Love Of Explosives."

The couple pictured were Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn, former leaders of the 1960s’ Weather Underground, America’s first terrorist cult. One of their bombing targets, as it happened, was the Pentagon.

"I don’t regret setting bombs," Ayers was quoted in the opening line of the Times profile; "I feel we didn’t do enough."

In 1969, Ayers and his wife convened a "War Council" in Flint Michigan, whose purpose was to launch a military front inside the United States with the purpose of helping Third World revolutionaries conquer and destroy it.

Taking charge of the podium, dressed in high-heeled boots and a leather mini-skirt – her signature uniform – Dorhn incited the assembled radicals to join the war against "Amerikkka" and create chaos and destruction in the "belly of the beast."

Her voice rising to a fevered pitch, Dohrn raised three fingers in a "fork salute" to mass murderer Charles Manson whom she proposed as a symbol to her troops. Referring to the helpless victims of the Manson Family as the "Tate Eight" (the most famous was actress Sharon Tate) Dohrn shouted:

"Dig It. First they killed those pigs, then they ate dinner in the same room with them, they even shoved a fork into a victim’s stomach! Wild!"

(big snip)

Today William Ayers is not merely an author favored by the New York Times, but a Distinguished Professor of Education at the University of Illinois, Chicago.

His Lady Macbeth [Bernardine Dohrn] is not merely a lawyer, but a member of the American Bar Association’s governing elite, as well as the director of Northwestern University’s Children and Family Justice Center.
[it's true! see: http://www.law.northwestern.edu/faculty/profiles/BernardineDohrn/]

Article: Allies in War -by David Horowitz
FrontPageMagazine.com | Monday, September 17, 2001
http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/Read.aspx?GUID=63512670-BF7C-42A0-B41D-5D0FB9E09C09
BillD
BillD

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down