Sarah Palin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VIDEO - House Of Lies: How Congress Failed To Protect Our Economy

4 posters

Go down

VIDEO - House Of Lies: How Congress Failed To Protect Our Economy Empty VIDEO - House Of Lies: How Congress Failed To Protect Our Economy

Post  jzlouisII Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:40 am

A new video from the maker of Burning Down The House:

We need to spread this. If Mccain is not going to talk about this we better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5z9lD4C2Io

jzlouisII

Back to top Go down

VIDEO - House Of Lies: How Congress Failed To Protect Our Economy Empty Re: VIDEO - House Of Lies: How Congress Failed To Protect Our Economy

Post  PalinRocks7 Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:46 am

There's also the Executive Branch of lies and corruption. Hey, where's those weapons McCain supporters (did you forget that's why we got into the war?), I still can't find them.

PalinRocks7

Back to top Go down

VIDEO - House Of Lies: How Congress Failed To Protect Our Economy Empty Re: VIDEO - House Of Lies: How Congress Failed To Protect Our Economy

Post  I_(heart)_Sarah Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:07 pm

PalinRocks7 wrote:There's also the Executive Branch of lies and corruption. Hey, where's those weapons McCain supporters (did you forget that's why we got into the war?), I still can't find them.
By trying to divert the topic of this thread, you appear to be conceding that the Democrats are resposible for the failure of fannie and freddie. Its pretty obvious that the greatest financial crisis since the great depression could have been avoided had Democrats supported Mccain and Bush's effort to regulate these agencies. And its also obvious that Obama is a lying sack of manure when he claims that McCain and Bush opposed regulation. But he thinks you are too stupid to catch him in his lies. He thinks you are stupid enough to post claims that he doesn't lie.

I_(heart)_Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  BillD Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:39 pm

Hmmm, let me see if I can find the VIDEO of BILL CLINTON also insisting that there were WMD, and further, stating someone needed to go in and take care of things........
Yes, Clinton himself stated that he knew for fact there were WMD in Iraq! Clinton advocating we go in and clean house! Dang, I need to find that............

There's also other reasons to go to war - like preventing ethnic cleansing! Preventing the murder of hundreds of thousands via GAS.
If it weren't for WWII, Hitler would have continued gassing Jews by the millions for years!
There's a time that GOOD people say enough! This country has the guts to do that.
Some would insist that we sit and nicely ask him to stop, please.
BillD
BillD

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down