Sarah Palin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What an absolutely stupid statement by BO

+4
PalinRocks7
BillD
Nariman
WA State Voter
8 posters

Go down

What an absolutely stupid statement by BO Empty What an absolutely stupid statement by BO

Post  WA State Voter Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:23 am

Just saw a snippet of any upcoming news report on Fox. BO (you know, "Bad Odor") was hammering on John McCain and then said, "If you believe it, I have a refrigerator to sell you in Alaska." Excuse me . . . nothing like making a remark to make the entire state of Alaska as incapable of having refrigerators. Maybe the Elitist should take a trip to Alaska and find out what Alaska is all about. It has more to offer people than Chicago.

WA State Voter

Back to top Go down

What an absolutely stupid statement by BO Empty Re: What an absolutely stupid statement by BO

Post  Nariman Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:47 am

That is a pretty backwards statement. I guess he finally realized the bridge joke made him look like an idiot... so he wanted to try a new method and see if he could accomplish that feat a little easier.

Nariman
Admin

Back to top Go down

What an absolutely stupid statement by BO Empty Re: What an absolutely stupid statement by BO

Post  BillD Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:52 am

I can recall one summer when parts of Alaska were WARMER than here in Iowa!
What a maroon, as Bugs Bunny might say........
BillD
BillD

Back to top Go down

Post  PalinRocks7 Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:40 am

Obama was referring to McCain's idea's and plans that won't help correct a single thing....just like giving an Alaskan a refrigerator in a country that is cold. It's called a joke, a good one I might add.

PalinRocks7

Back to top Go down

Post  thetideishigh Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:45 pm

Jesus, you guys are morons. Only Palinrocks7 seems to have any brains here. It was a joke! Damn, you people are so f**ing dumb. No wonder you fall for palin's BS. Just the kind of people who are wooed by her winking to the camera ("Look ma! She's talking directly to US through that here picture viewer! Huh Huh")

Idiots.

thetideishigh

Back to top Go down

Post  WA State Voter Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:47 pm

Great . . . 2 trolls are still here. Any chance either of you have half an ounce of brain cells?

WA State Voter

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetNightmare Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:52 pm

thetideishigh wrote:Jesus, you guys are morons. Only Palinrocks7 seems to have any brains here. It was a joke! Damn, you people are so f**ing dumb. No wonder you fall for palin's BS. Just the kind of people who are wooed by her winking to the camera ("Look ma! She's talking directly to US through that here picture viewer! Huh Huh")

Idiots.

Damn, You Obots sure generate a lot of hate.
So, you take the time to come here to degrade those with differing opinions? How old are you, exactly?
Lord help you if you're older than me with children.
Instead of being so intolerant to those with opposing views, why not go onto the Obama forums and sing about hope and change and whatnot?
I don't understand the need to harass others.

Last edited by SweetNightmare on Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

SweetNightmare

Back to top Go down

Post  BillD Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:53 pm

You mean so that together they's have 1 ounce?
BillD
BillD

Back to top Go down

Post  WA State Voter Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:55 pm

BillD wrote:You mean so that together they's have 1 ounce?

It would be an improvement. I can't believe the hate that comes out of the Bots.

WA State Voter

Back to top Go down

Post  Siouxie Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:56 pm

HEY look! another one! troll #1, meet troll #2 I'm sure you both have so much in common.
Siouxie
Siouxie

Back to top Go down

Post  GOPgal Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:13 pm

thetideishigh wrote: ......."idiots"

Gee this coming from someone who plans to vote for:

1. A marxist communist.

2. A man trained in marxist communism by Frank Marshall Davis and uses works by Saul Alinsky.

3. A man with known terrorist associations (campaign kick-off in Ayres home, hired by Ayres, served with Ayres on the Board of the Annenburg Challenge).....and this is the known one. What about the unknown ones, i.e. Pakistan trip in '81?

4. A man who has used the courts in attempts to silence free speech in Missouri, Pennsylvania, Texas, Massachusettes....................

5. A man who is a fascist. Has launched at least 2 videos being sung to and about by children and worshipped and adulated as 'savior' and 'alpha and omega' same as did Hitler with his Hitler youth. Has campaigned saying he will institute 'reeducation camps' in July at the University of Colorado, has said he will institute a 'civilian police force larger than the military' and has already launched 'camp obama' and 'obama youth'. While Senator of Illinois he sought a complete gun ban and violations of the 2nd amendment. You need to do this if you're going to be effective in launching your civilian police force and re-education camps.

6. A man who is calling for change but doesn't elucidate exactly 'what' change he will bring and has never authored any legistation or co-sponsored any legislation while in the U.S. Senate. The only legislation ever sponsored was in the IL State Senate favoring infanticide.

7. A man with slumlord connections to convicted felon Tony Rezko.

8. A man directly responsible for the failed Feddie & Fannie debacle. When John McCain attempted reform of Fannie & Freddie in 2006 Obama and friends not only blocked the reforms but Obama then went on to put the CEO's of Fannie & Freddie on his campaign all at the same time as managing to pocket almost $200,000 in personal cash then has the audacity to blame 'Bush'.

9. A man with ties to Pro-palestinian Kalidi.

10. A man who did infact say he would meet with Terrorists without any preconditions.

11. A man whose solution to high gas prices is to continue to prohibit any new drilling, exploration, or refineries and tells you to carry a tire gauge and inflate your tires more or 'ride a bicycle' to work in the morning.

I'm just gettings started and you call us the idiots. lol!

Face it you both are yourselves anti-american marxist communists. You probably even wear red underwear. No wonder you love Obami.
GOPgal
GOPgal

Back to top Go down

Post  PalinRocks7 Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:44 pm

thetideishigh wrote:Jesus, you guys are morons. Only Palinrocks7 seems to have any brains here. It was a joke! Damn, you people are so f**ing dumb. No wonder you fall for palin's BS. Just the kind of people who are wooed by her winking to the camera ("Look ma! She's talking directly to US through that here picture viewer! Huh Huh")

Idiots.
OBAMA 08!!!! Let's wake em up! Let's tell them the truth! LET'S FIRE THEM UP!

PalinRocks7

Back to top Go down

Post  PalinRocks7 Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:45 pm

GOPgal wrote:
thetideishigh wrote: ......."idiots"

Gee this coming from someone who plans to vote for:

1. A marxist communist.

2. A man trained in marxist communism by Frank Marshall Davis and uses works by Saul Alinsky.

3. A man with known terrorist associations (campaign kick-off in Ayres home, hired by Ayres, served with Ayres on the Board of the Annenburg Challenge).....and this is the known one. What about the unknown ones, i.e. Pakistan trip in '81?

4. A man who has used the courts in attempts to silence free speech in Missouri, Pennsylvania, Texas, Massachusettes....................

5. A man who is a fascist. Has launched at least 2 videos being sung to and about by children and worshipped and adulated as 'savior' and 'alpha and omega' same as did Hitler with his Hitler youth. Has campaigned saying he will institute 'reeducation camps' in July at the University of Colorado, has said he will institute a 'civilian police force larger than the military' and has already launched 'camp obama' and 'obama youth'. While Senator of Illinois he sought a complete gun ban and violations of the 2nd amendment. You need to do this if you're going to be effective in launching your civilian police force and re-education camps.

6. A man who is calling for change but doesn't elucidate exactly 'what' change he will bring and has never authored any legistation or co-sponsored any legislation while in the U.S. Senate. The only legislation ever sponsored was in the IL State Senate favoring infanticide.

7. A man with slumlord connections to convicted felon Tony Rezko.

8. A man directly responsible for the failed Feddie & Fannie debacle. When John McCain attempted reform of Fannie & Freddie in 2006 Obama and friends not only blocked the reforms but Obama then went on to put the CEO's of Fannie & Freddie on his campaign all at the same time as managing to pocket almost $200,000 in personal cash then has the audacity to blame 'Bush'.

9. A man with ties to Pro-palestinian Kalidi.

10. A man who did infact say he would meet with Terrorists without any preconditions.

11. A man whose solution to high gas prices is to continue to prohibit any new drilling, exploration, or refineries and tells you to carry a tire gauge and inflate your tires more or 'ride a bicycle' to work in the morning.

I'm just gettings started and you call us the idiots. lol!

Face it you both are yourselves anti-american marxist communists. You probably even wear red underwear. No wonder you love Obami.
I wear blue underwear that says "Obama in 08!"

PalinRocks7

Back to top Go down

Post  thetideishigh Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:51 pm

SweetNightmare wrote:

Idiots.

Damn, You Obots sure generate a lot of hate.
So, you take the time to come here to degrade those with differing opinions? How old are you, exactly?
Lord help you if you're older than me with children.
Instead of being so intolerant to those with opposing views, why not go onto the Obama forums and sing about hope and change and whatnot?
I don't understand the need to harass others.

Im not harassing you, im just saying that you are idiots for not getting a pretty obvious joke. And that, in my opinion, it's only the typical dumb american who would vote for Palin. But fortunately, half of the country is not made up of morons such as yourselves, but decent, educated intelligent Americans.

Obama is FAR from the ideal candidate. he is a typical politician. Full of s**t. but at least hes smart and is willing to look beyond the USA's borders. Palin is an alaskan redneck. She isnt smart, she may be sassy and full of spunk but that does not make for a good VP. As for McCain, he's a warmonger who called his wife a cunt and thinks its funny to sing bomb bomb bomb Iran. Great. Great presidential material. `

thetideishigh

Back to top Go down

Post  Nariman Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:18 pm

Idiots.

thetideishigh -
Abusive Posting:
Personal attacks, wishing death on innocents, racism, antisemitism, and trolling are all prohibited and can result in a ban.

Since you haven't contributed one constructive thing, and only seem to attack our constructive guests, I'm going to go ahead and skip any warning and ban you. Obviously you have no other reason to be on here but to cause trouble, but if any other member of the moderation team feels this is unjust, they can discuss it with me. Please take that check Obama makes out to you for trolling and enjoy the rest of your Sunday elsewhere.

Nariman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Siouxie Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:52 pm

YAY!! Nariman! cheers
Siouxie
Siouxie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down