Sarah Palin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How it happened . . .

5 posters

Go down

How it happened . . . Empty How it happened . . .

Post  WA State Voter Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:43 pm

Fox has a fantastic 2 hour special on the economic crisis. It nails Democrat after Democrat.

I didn't know that in April 2001 Bush sounded the first alarm about Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae. Then 9/11 happened, and it was shelved.

The years that Raines headed up Fannie Mae is still under investigation by the Feds. I didn't know that. There was stuff in the special about Shumer, Dodd and Franks that I didn't know.

This show needs to be shown in every home in our fine country. The "Bush's fault" would stop except for the deaf, dumb and blind Obamabots.

I bet this gets repeated again. It is a great rundown on how we got where we are.

It all falls at the feet of Democrats . . . they stopped every attempt to rein in Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. Every Dem needs to be run out of office.

WA State Voter

Back to top Go down

How it happened . . . Empty Re: How it happened . . .

Post  SweetNightmare Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:06 pm

WA State Voter wrote:
the deaf, dumb and blind Obamabots.

Please don't insult the blind and the deaf

SweetNightmare

Back to top Go down

Post  Nariman Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:11 pm

SweetNightmare wrote:
WA State Voter wrote:
the deaf, dumb and blind Obamabots.

Please don't insult the blind and the deaf

I honestly laughed out loud.

But yah, it's pretty amazing the true level of the far lefts failures, and how they try and project those failures onto everyone else. I'm sure there are a few dem's who aren't incompetant but your right WA State Voter there definitely needs to be a house cleaning.

Nariman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BillD Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:05 am

This is what scares me:
>>I didn't know that in April 2001 Bush sounded the first alarm about Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae. Then 9/11 happened, and it was shelved.<<

If YOU dind't know, you - someone who is following this stuff, then how many DO know?
This needs to be IN A COMMERCIAL aired in all 50 (or 57)
YES, Bush originally sounded the alarm, as did John M and another republican later on. John tried to make it a priority. It never made it out of committee due to dem resistance.
This is out there, but YOU and how many other millions missed it?
This is our problem!
Why in an ad don't the GOP say simply "for more info visit www.xxxxxxx" if they run out of time in an ad.
Or cut to the chase - pack that info in there! It can be done!
Get the word out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EMAIL this to your friends, your foes, anyone!
BillD
BillD

Back to top Go down

Post  PalinRocks7 Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:46 pm

WA State Voter wrote:Fox has a fantastic 2 hour special on the economic crisis. It nails Democrat after Democrat.

I didn't know that in April 2001 Bush sounded the first alarm about Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae. Then 9/11 happened, and it was shelved.

The years that Raines headed up Fannie Mae is still under investigation by the Feds. I didn't know that. There was stuff in the special about Shumer, Dodd and Franks that I didn't know.

This show needs to be shown in every home in our fine country. The "Bush's fault" would stop except for the deaf, dumb and blind Obamabots.

I bet this gets repeated again. It is a great rundown on how we got where we are.

It all falls at the feet of Democrats . . . they stopped every attempt to rein in Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. Every Dem needs to be run out of office.
I stopped reading when I read "Fox News", every problem is the Democrats fault according to them, and especially Bill Clintons.

PalinRocks7

Back to top Go down

Post  Nariman Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:40 pm

PalinRocks7 wrote:
WA State Voter wrote:Fox has a fantastic 2 hour special on the economic crisis. It nails Democrat after Democrat.

I stopped reading when I read "Fox News", every problem is the Democrats fault according to them, and especially Bill Clintons.

Just because Fox News leans to the right, doesn't make the point that the Dem's are to blame for the Fannie/Freddie mess not true. I hope that you read/watch/listen to something that isn't controlled by the far left controlled media. Otherwise you're just another Obama Drone, taking in only what the MSM thinks is worthy of their great and powerful Obama(which could explain your blindish zealous towards Obama). Fox News may slant to the right, but atleast they try to make it seem like they are fair. I can only watch MSNBC in 1/2 hour increments because all they do is try and force their views down your throat.

Nariman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WA State Voter Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:44 pm

PalinRocks7 wrote:

Well, you see . . . Fox News is the only news channel that actually tells both sides of the story. They actually have people on both sides who discuss a particular issue. CNN, MSNBC and the networks only cover Obama's side. If I want to hear both sides of an issue, I have to watch Fox News. You probably are one of those who only listens to news from an outlet that only gives the point of view only from Obama's talking points.

You might want to expand your mind and think on your own one of these days. You might even learn something.

Better yet, go away.

WA State Voter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum