Sarah Palin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOLY CRAP!!! Hell just froze over!!!!

5 posters

Go down

HOLY CRAP!!!  Hell just froze over!!!! Empty HOLY CRAP!!! Hell just froze over!!!!

Post  Mad_Jasper Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:32 am

Alec Baldwin is blaming democrats!!!
Mad_Jasper
Mad_Jasper

Back to top Go down

HOLY CRAP!!!  Hell just froze over!!!! Empty Re: HOLY CRAP!!! Hell just froze over!!!!

Post  PalinRocks7 Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:05 am

I'm sick of hearing any celebrity talk about politics, we should really stop caring what Paris Hilton and Tom Cruise think about which candidate is better and why. There not the ones out of work, can't pay their kids college bills, health care costs, or even a mortgage.

PalinRocks7

Back to top Go down

HOLY CRAP!!!  Hell just froze over!!!! Empty Re: HOLY CRAP!!! Hell just froze over!!!!

Post  Siouxie Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:08 am

Well hail! It really did just freeze over as I am in agreement with our troll here. I'd add that we should stop caring what vicious little jerks think but ...guess what?? we DON'T!
Siouxie
Siouxie

Back to top Go down

Post  BillD Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:16 am

Baldwin - born again in more than one way, I guess!

Yeah, in this case, I agree, Babs, and the other so-called stars couldn't make it should they lose their day jobs. They are such idiots, low IQ, waiting tables is the hardest most complex thing most could do outside of Hollywood, and they'd probably botch that (because you need to be nice to ordinary people to do that successfully and make any money!)
BillD
BillD

Back to top Go down

Post  PhantomRanger Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:14 pm

I still think we should start a program to help all these "I will move out of state if Bush gets relected, if McCain wins" get the hell out the stadium for not rooting for the home team. Why? Because then they won't be able to vote in our elections.

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt support McCain by the way. I think that's even more screwed up since Jolie is such a dunce.

*edited cause I dropped an f-bomb and didn't know if that is rude/breaks the rules*
PhantomRanger
PhantomRanger

http://vortexvein.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down