Sarah Palin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you disagree, then you are an idiot????

+5
Siouxie
PhantomRanger
PalinRocks7
WA State Voter
BillD
9 posters

Go down

If you disagree, then you are an idiot???? Empty If you disagree, then you are an idiot????

Post  BillD Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:33 am

THAT, friends, is how the Dems view you!
If you are a MINORITY, you are an idiot??!!? WOW! And here I just thought you were another human who happened to have a different color of skin or came from a different continent.
I guess I need educating because I always thought minorities, GEDs, homeless, etc. were as good as me and possibly just as smart - LOL, often even smarter!

From www.drudgereport.com ->

Colorado Dems 'Educate the Idiots Campaign' Targets 'Minorites,' GEDs, Drop-Outs...
BillD
BillD

Back to top Go down

If you disagree, then you are an idiot???? Empty Re: If you disagree, then you are an idiot????

Post  WA State Voter Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:28 am

Yeah, that needs to be on every news program, but that is not going to happen.

WA State Voter

Back to top Go down

If you disagree, then you are an idiot???? Empty Re: If you disagree, then you are an idiot????

Post  PalinRocks7 Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:56 pm

No thats how you view Dems! See I'm voting Democrat and noboy will change that. Still, when I talk to a Republican about the election I'll listen to their ideas, sometimes I even like them. There are somethings I like about McCain yet my personal opinion is that the Republican party has destroyed this country with their deception of the war, huge amounts of spending and an overall attitude that is "hey just sit back and everything will work it's self out". Everytime a Republican responds to me they say I'm WRONG no matter what...and at least half the time they just say "well that was Bill Clintons fault". WAKE UP PEOPLE!

PalinRocks7

Back to top Go down

Post  PhantomRanger Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:06 am

PalinRocks7 wrote:WAKE UP PEOPLE!

From what?
PhantomRanger
PhantomRanger

http://vortexvein.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Siouxie Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:04 am

Seriously, does this troll person THINK any of his/hers/its rants will change our minds? No No No

*ignore*
Siouxie
Siouxie

Back to top Go down

Post  WA State Voter Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:22 am

Siouxie wrote:Seriously, does this troll person THINK any of his/hers/its rants will change our minds? No No No

*ignore*

What is hilarious is it is Dems talking about other Dems. If I was one of those "idiots" that the Dem elite depends on, it would re-think my vote.

WA State Voter

Back to top Go down

Post  PhantomRanger Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:03 pm

Siouxie wrote:Seriously, does this troll person THINK any of his/hers/its rants will change our minds? No No No

*ignore*

He's providing a tax deductible public service by posting opposition to us to save the fragile minds of casual visitors. Thank god he's here.
PhantomRanger
PhantomRanger

http://vortexvein.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Ebinger Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:53 pm

I think he needs to get out more with his friends. Blogging aka trolling for Barack Hussein Obama, especially here, is a waste of his time and his youth, but he'll never listen - he'll just act idiotic like my teen-age sons do, but at least they're both supporting McCain, one can even vote. Cool

But yes, BillD, the Democrat Party has a been divided among the highly educated/uneducated, very wealthy/very poor for decades now. The elitists are the *leaders* and do look down on the other group - they are the "unwashed masses" but their votes and support are needed for numbers alone. Rolling Eyes
Ebinger
Ebinger

Back to top Go down

Post  PalinRocks7 Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:59 pm

Ebinger wrote:I think he needs to get out more with his friends. Blogging aka trolling for Barack Hussein Obama, especially here, is a waste of his time and his youth, but he'll never listen - he'll just act idiotic like my teen-age sons do, but at least they're both supporting McCain, one can even vote. Cool

But yes, BillD, the Democrat Party has a been divided among the highly educated/uneducated, very wealthy/very poor for decades now. The elitists are the *leaders* and do look down on the other group - they are the "unwashed masses" but their votes and support are needed for numbers alone. Rolling Eyes
I'm sure Obama is the "elitist" owning 1 car, 1 home, and being brought up in single parent home where the mother was on food stamps.

PalinRocks7

Back to top Go down

Post  I_(heart)_Sarah Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:09 pm

NOUN: 1. The belief that certain persons or members of certain classes or groups deserve favored treatment by virtue of their perceived superiority, as in intellect, social status, or financial resources.

It doesn't matter how many cars you own, you can still be an elitist. As in that someone from an ivy league college is of the ruling class.

I_(heart)_Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  WA State Voter Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:46 pm

Obama with his $2M home is an elitist. How does a guy who has never really done anything in his life afford a $2M home?

The problem is that the present form of the Democratic Party appeals only to those who are not educated. Only the uneducated can actually fall for his lies.

WA State Voter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ebinger Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:05 pm

PalinRocks7 wrote:
I'm sure Obama is the "elitist" owning 1 car, 1 home, and being brought up in single parent home where the mother was on food stamps.

Those are all Barck Hussein Obama lies you've swallowed. His father graduated from Hah-vud, his mother was a PHd. His grandmother was an executive at a bank, and Barry graduated from the most elitist school in Hawaii before going on to Hah-vud himself. There was no "food stamps" ever, that was him trying to "connect" with the vast majority of his poor and uneducated base by lying again <--- useful idiot technique.

Yep, he's of the elitist class we've been talking about. Very Happy
Ebinger
Ebinger

Back to top Go down

Post  Tunes59 Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:16 pm

PalinRocks7,

As you seem to be open minded, smart, and know a lot about Obama maybe you can tell me something? Please look over these court documents at the link below and then explain why Obama cannot or will not produce documents to show the American people that he is constitutionally qualified to run for President.

You see a suite has been filed with the Pennsylvania Eastern District Court requiring Mr. Obama to produce documents to prove he is constitutionally qualified to run for President. So far Mr. Obama has refused to produce the documents and is trying to fight the court order to produce the documents. I could prove that I am natural born citizen of the United States in about 5 seconds. Why can't Mr. Obama? I know it sounds nuts that he could have gotten to this point in the election without being vetted to at least show he is constitutionally qualified. I thought it was a joke until I read the actual court filings.

Here is a link to the actual court documents - http://news.justia.com/cases/featured/Pennsylvania/paedce/2:2008cv04083/281573/

A constitutional crisis will rip our country apart. If this is not cleared up now we will have a crisis.

So, PalinRocks7, why won't Obama produce the documents?
Tunes59
Tunes59

Back to top Go down

Post  GOPgal Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:19 pm

PalinRocks7 wrote: I'm sure Obama is the "elitist" owning 1 car, 1 home, and being brought up in single parent home where the mother was on food stamps.

lol! That's the most ridiculous and stupid comment you've written yet! Congratulations! You've just won the coveted "Koolaid Drinker of the Year Award"!

Ah hem, just keep swallowing those lies from Obama huh? His mother was a PhD, his Kenyan father graduated from Harvard, his grandparents made over $200,000 a year and he went to private schools + Harvard! But since you're so 'smart' answer the following:

1. Name one piece of legislation Obama has written or co-sponsored.

2. Explain why in spite of a legal suit to the contrary, Obama will not release his birth certificate proving he's an American citizen.

3. Explain why Obama blocked Senator McCain's attempts to reform Fannie & Freddie in 2006 and then puts the CEO's of Fannie & Freddie on his campaign + made off with almost $200,000 cash personally.

4. Explain Obama's slumlord connections with Tony Rezko since he's such a fan of the poor folks.

P.S. Those are just starter questions, wait until I get really warmed up.
GOPgal
GOPgal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum