Sarah Palin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Hillary supporter moves to McCain/Palin

+3
4Sarah
Admin
BillD
7 posters

Go down

Another Hillary supporter moves to McCain/Palin Empty Another Hillary supporter moves to McCain/Palin

Post  BillD Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:31 pm

Lynn Forester de Rothschild, a prominent Hillary Clinton supporter and member of the Democratic National Committee’s Platform Committee, will endorse John McCain for president on Wednesday, her spokesman tells CNN.
BillD
BillD

Back to top Go down

Another Hillary supporter moves to McCain/Palin Empty Re: Another Hillary supporter moves to McCain/Palin

Post  Admin Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:05 pm

wow this is big news some else said.. im not very familier with this person.. is this big news material?

Admin
Admin

https://sarahpalin.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Another Hillary supporter moves to McCain/Palin Empty Re: Another Hillary supporter moves to McCain/Palin

Post  4Sarah Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:23 pm

That is exciting news. Smile
We have a lot of Hillary ladies in our camp now after they were cheated out of the Democratic process by the DNC. I am really glad to have them on our side! I have been reading their posts everyday. These are bright and intelligent people who really know their stuff politically!!! I can't believe how much I have learned from them! The P.U.M.A. site is the first site I go to everyday, and I am a registered republican! Smile
4Sarah
4Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  BillD Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:51 am

I was not a Hillary supporter (my wife was) but I do indeed believe she was cheated.
I mean, FLA and MI? Wasn't there something about "every vote counts" and "we've been cheated out of our votes" a few years back?
I'd think that ALL FL and MI Democrats could voice their displeasure at being disenfranchised by voting for John and Sarah!!
I would do that exact thing if I was a Florida Democrat! Yes, I would, I'd be so angry at out leaders.
BillD
BillD

Back to top Go down

Post  Siouxie Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:16 am

This is HUGE news for McCain and Palin! I am so certain that even Hillary is laughing her butt off. Lynn is a very brave woman. I hope that more prominent Hillary supporters come "out" as well. As a Republican I would have voted for McCain anyways, but I too felt that Hillary was cheated and as a woman, that pissed me off. I am so happy that a lot of her supporters are backing the McCain/Palin ticket. cheers
Siouxie
Siouxie

Back to top Go down

Post  BillD Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:44 am

OK, females - ladies - women........
Vote McCain/Palin and you WILL have a woman president!
What's to lose?
Vote them in, and if they do great, like I know they will, we all win.
Things will be better, Sarah will run, she'll win on their record.
or
If they mess up (very doubtful, but gee, things can go wrong and be wrongly blamed on a president), after 4 years, Sarah and Hillary go up against each other, (as Hillary MUST try again!) then you will have a woman vs woman ticket.

Win-Win for American women everywhere.
(and I'll finally be able to relax)
BillD
BillD

Back to top Go down

Post  Barb Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:08 am

I am convinced that Hillary won the Primary. As an Independent, I voted for Hillary and I am angry that the Dems did not stand up for her. Every single one of the caucuses was a travesty. This woman, is one of Hillary's best friends. She would not be calling a news conference without Hillary's knowledge and blessing.

Barb

Back to top Go down

Post  centurion20000 Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:14 pm

Admin wrote:wow this is big news some else said.. im not very familier with this person.. is this big news material?

This is huge actually. This is one of the top fundraisers for Hillary Clinton and one of the biggest banking families in America (really OLD money like JP Morgan / Rockefeller rich).

Her quote from her

“This is a hard decision for me personally because frankly I don’t like him,” she told CNN this summer. “I feel like he is an elitist.”
centurion20000
centurion20000

Back to top Go down

Post  4Sarah Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:50 pm

I saw her interviews on CNN and FOX. Lynn Rothchild was AMAZING. What a smart, cool, calm, and collected LADY! She would be great on a presidential ticket HERSELF!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDIsCBrtfxU&eurl=http://www.hillaryclintonforum.net/discussion/showthread.php?t=30595
4Sarah
4Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  WA State Voter Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:53 pm

I wonder how much the McCain campaign will get her involved. She said she was leaving the next day to hit the campaign trail. It is truly awesome to have her help McCain/Palin.

The DNC did not treat Hillary right. It was just awful and without excuse.

WA State Voter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down