Sarah Palin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GWEN IFILL Did Article For Essence Magazine - Visited Them In their Home

+2
Ebinger
Starlight
6 posters

Go down

GWEN IFILL Did Article For Essence Magazine - Visited Them In their Home Empty GWEN IFILL Did Article For Essence Magazine - Visited Them In their Home

Post  Starlight Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:53 am

Gwen Ifill wrote the recent Obama article for Essence Magazine. She visited with them in their Chicago home for the article. Gwen LOVES Michelle.

GWEN IFILL is moderating the debate between Palin/Biden on Thursday night. Sounds unbiased - right??

Barack, Michelle and Gwen discussed racism and all the nasty things said about Michelle by racists.

The Obama Family covers the September issue of Essence Magazine. The Family welcomes you in to their home once again, and they speak with Gwen Ifill on all the harsh things that the media says about them.

Of course - she's not biased!! Here is a video of her questioning if Sarah can be vice president & a Mom:

http://www.freedomslighthouse.com/2008/10/vp-debate-moderator-questioned-if-palin.html
Starlight
Starlight

Back to top Go down

GWEN IFILL Did Article For Essence Magazine - Visited Them In their Home Empty Re: GWEN IFILL Did Article For Essence Magazine - Visited Them In their Home

Post  Ebinger Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:31 pm

Well, I didn't know about this part - thanks for the info. Off to cross-post it soon, but the more I think about it, the more I hope Gwen is replaced - she has a vested interest in seeing one of the two be sworn in as POTUS - her book comes out around the first of the year, and will sell more if the unthinkable happened. Worse yet, she gets to pick all the questions as moderator.

Associated (with leftist scum) Press tries to portray Ifill as some courageous heroine, struggling along, even though the poor dear has just broken her ankle:

http://news.aol.com/elections/article/debate-moderator-breaks-her-ankle/195787

The veteran PBS newswoman tripped in her Washington area home while walking downstairs Monday, carrying material she was using to prep for the debate between Joe Biden and Sarah Palin.

Rolling Eyes
Ebinger
Ebinger

Back to top Go down

GWEN IFILL Did Article For Essence Magazine - Visited Them In their Home Empty Re: GWEN IFILL Did Article For Essence Magazine - Visited Them In their Home

Post  BillD Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:38 pm

Just be careful - debate preparations is also about preparing for the PERSON moderating, expecting their reactions to you, the questions they will ask, etc.
If she's replaced now, Sarah will not be prepared for the person who DOES moderate......
BillD
BillD

Back to top Go down

Post  Siouxie Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:43 pm

I heard this morning that her book comes out on Jan 20th, which happens to be inauguration day. Coinkidink?? I think not. If, on the other hand, the moderator would have been a known McCain supporter and one who would financially benefit from him becoming President, I wonder if we'd hear more outrage from the "so-called" journalists. Mad
Siouxie
Siouxie

Back to top Go down

Post  Ebinger Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:10 pm

BillD wrote:Just be careful - debate preparations is also about preparing for the PERSON moderating, expecting their reactions to you, the questions they will ask, etc.
If she's replaced now, Sarah will not be prepared for the person who DOES moderate......

Yes, there's a case made for just going ahead with this Gwen person. It just irritates me that the MSM is so self-absorbed over there in liberal lala land that they didn't bother to disclose this first.
Ebinger
Ebinger

Back to top Go down

Post  WA State Voter Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:11 pm

I read elsewhere that the GOP didn't know about Ifill's book until just recently so they didn't know about it when they approved her as moderator. Greta supposedly said that on FOX.

WA State Voter

Back to top Go down

Post  4Sarah Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:15 pm

How do we reach the Commission on Presidential Debates to give our thoughts on this matter? Anyone know? I went to the site: http://www.debates.org/
but I see no way to quickly contact by email. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
4Sarah
4Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  WA State Voter Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:47 pm

This thread has some contact information in it.

http://www.hillaryclintonforum.net/discussion/showthread.php?t=32987

WA State Voter

Back to top Go down

Post  4Sarah Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:22 pm

I found a phone number and am calling to protest Gwen Ifill as moderator in tomorrow nights VP debates. Huge Conflict of Interest!!!!! Mad Mad Mad
If team Obama wins Ifill's book sales go up...so it behooves Ifill to slant the questions to make Palin do as poorly as possibly.

Anyone else wish to call
contact the Commission Presidential Debates at (202) 872-1020.
4Sarah
4Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down