Sarah Palin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

why are there not 300+ members.

5 posters

Go down

why are there not 300+ members. Empty why are there not 300+ members.

Post  BillD Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:13 pm

and of the few, seems few visit often........
I'd expect at least twice this many, even more.
Are we a VERY small minority??? Nobody like Gov. Palin?

Crying or Very sad
BillD
BillD

Back to top Go down

why are there not 300+ members. Empty Re: why are there not 300+ members.

Post  Siouxie Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:38 pm

Good point, Bill. I'm wondering the same thing. I realize that this was started as a Sarah Palin forum so I wonder if people feel that we've strayed from that?? Honestly, I do check every day for the latest information on the whole political process as I feel that a lot of you are more informed than I. I have learned a lot from just coming here and the PUMA forum. So to all that post....thanks Very Happy
Siouxie
Siouxie

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetNightmare Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:43 pm

I've noticed it too, not many people online..but fear not! I come here every morning before class and when I come home. I think since McCain suspended his campaign, not much on our side has happened. I'm sure we will have more info and things to build off of pretty soon
Not to mention, there are quite a few other Palin sites. And we are still pretty new...we gotta get the name out there. I'll probably go on Americanthinker sometime this week and put it in one of my posts (I'd rather go somewhere worth posting, so it's not just the link. I hate spammers) But 'll make sure to include it so more people are aware. Don't worry, it'll get some growth in time

Smile

SweetNightmare

Back to top Go down

Post  PhantomRanger Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:50 am

There are other Sarah Palin forums and right leaning forums that probably cover Sarah Palin extensively. I post at those too, well, I post at this one and I read the others.
PhantomRanger
PhantomRanger

http://vortexvein.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Po1 Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:31 am

Part of the problem could be the format of the forum itself. When I check in, I see there are only one or two other people logged in. After a few weeks I've learned that's probably because people are getting logged off every five minutes or so and there are more active members online than indicated. This seems to be the case when a new item is posted and several people reply within minutes. We're here. We're just not visible until we log in to send a post.

Then there's the inconvenience (to some of us absent-minded people) of making sure we're still logged in before we send a post. That checkbox doesn't seem to help. I've learned to just compose posts in a separate file and then sign in to post them.

Having a website or webpage to manage links, photos, etc. might help too.

Po1

Back to top Go down

Post  PhantomRanger Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:45 am

I could remedy some of the problems in this forum but my remedies are selfish and saying anything else might harm my contributions to the forum. I could though, provide a comprehensive list of all the forums problems, how they can be fixed and what additional things could be done to help this forum along and how the administrators could profit but there are some problems with improving this forum, problems which I will summarize now: The people and discussion we do have in here is only happening because Palin is a hot recurring topic for now. I could be very wrong but I predict a week after election this forum will be pretty much a ghost town, unless after this run the forum rebrands and uses all of the old data and makes a new political forum, which, too, will be hard to do since all of the old data is of a single topic; Sarah Palin. So unless we started to make new categories of discussion now the rebranding (if any) could prove to be much difficult.
PhantomRanger
PhantomRanger

http://vortexvein.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down