Sarah Palin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Since nobody posted it, I will.

4 posters

Go down

Since nobody posted it, I will. Empty Since nobody posted it, I will.

Post  I_(heart)_Sarah Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:35 pm

http://notoriouslyconservative.blogspot.com/2008/09/kind-of-people-we-want-in-white-house.html

I enjoyed this, so you probably will too.

Since nobody posted it, I will. ATT00019

I_(heart)_Sarah

Back to top Go down

Since nobody posted it, I will. Empty Re: Since nobody posted it, I will.

Post  Nariman Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:13 pm

Wow, that's really awesome. That's the type of thing that seperates McCain Palin from the Obama ticket. They care about the average person, and aren't afraid to interact w/ them. If that was Obama he probably would have offered to give them a 8th or so trimester abortion. Thanks for the link I_(heart)_Sarah

Nariman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Siouxie Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:23 pm

What a wonderful story. This is the kind of stuff that the media refuses to show. Of course, they didn't DO it for the attention. BO would have had a crew of reporters around to capture the moment. Waitaminit! BO would NEVER have mingled with the little people. This is why I love McCain and Sarah. They are REAL.
Siouxie
Siouxie

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetNightmare Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:34 pm

CALLER: Right. So we accompanied them up the hill, we went right to the bus, where it was, and Governor Palin, Senator McCain, Cindy, Todd Palin, they're all standing there. We're in this inner circle with just us and them, and the Secret Service agent, and they came right up to us and thanked us for coming out, said they loved our sign, and Governor Palin immediately said, 'May I hold your daughter?' and our daughter Chloe, who's five, went right to her, and I have some pictures I'd love to send you maybe when I'm done here, but Governor Palin was hugging Chloe, and then her little daughter brought their baby Trig who has Down syndrome from the bus, he was napping, and Chloe went right over and kissed him on the cheek, and my son Nolan who's nine, he thanked her.

Did this make anyone else cry?

It made me cry.
Too sweet. I love you

SweetNightmare

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down