Sarah Palin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sarah Meeting Foreign Leaders This Week

3 posters

Go down

Sarah Meeting Foreign Leaders This Week Empty Sarah Meeting Foreign Leaders This Week

Post  NYPalinPower Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:12 am

Let's all wish Sarah good luck this week. She's got a busy job meeting lots of foreign leaders. I would love to know how they all react to her! I think she'll knock their socks off!

She makes me proud to be an American woman! You go Sarah! We love you! And I'm sure they will love you too! cheers

NYPalinPower

Back to top Go down

Sarah Meeting Foreign Leaders This Week Empty Re: Sarah Meeting Foreign Leaders This Week

Post  BillD Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:09 am

I'm thinking good thoughts for her........ best of luck. Wow 'em!
She's what helped build this country - a pioneer women. It's women like that who helped forge this country - the men could not have done it themselves. (I've tried to run a small farm alone, it's a SOB!)
Critical in my view - Pakistan......... she needs to get in VERY good with them.
Kissinger has some great insight into the world, too - and could give her great advice.
BillD
BillD

Back to top Go down

Sarah Meeting Foreign Leaders This Week Empty Re: Sarah Meeting Foreign Leaders This Week

Post  Siouxie Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:28 am

I'm also sending good thoughts and prayers her way. I'm sure she'll impress them. She's smart, articulate and strong in her convictions. I'm just concerned about the extreme Islamic countries not giving her the respect she deserves. That being said, it's a good step in the right direction. She needs to know these leaders and they need to know her as well.

GO Barracuda!! Wink
Siouxie
Siouxie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down