Sarah Palin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"We need your support now more than ever." Letter from Sarah!

4 posters

Go down

"We need your support now more than ever." Letter from Sarah! Empty "We need your support now more than ever." Letter from Sarah!

Post  pumacali Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:01 pm

Please help!

Dear Supporter,

When I joined John McCain as his running mate, I knew I was in for a roller coaster ride of ups and downs on the campaign trail. But, I want you to know that I joined John McCain and the others on our ticket in this great election because I'm putting our country first.

John McCain and I have been called "mavericks" and "reformers" because we're guided by shared values and principles and we're not afraid to stand up to the status quo in their defense. And that's why we want you to send us, and other reformers like us, to Washington.

Will you help send us to Washington by making a generous contribution of any amount to McCain-Palin Victory 2008 right away? Your financial support will go a long way in electing Reform Republicans in November.

As the mother of an active duty soldier, I want John McCain as our next Commander in Chief. And I want to elect a Congressional majority in November who has the courage to support our troops and who will stop bowing to political pressure and admit the surge has been successful. We need to send a team to Washington who will support the brave men and women in uniform and bring them home with their heads held high in victory.

Friends, in the course of a few weeks, the Obama-Biden Democrats have launched attack after attack on me, my family and John McCain. They're desperate to win and they'll no doubt launch these attacks against other reformers on our ticket.

They are spreading lies and misinformation and we must stop them. Your immediate contribution of any amount- whether it's $25 or $250- helps McCain-Palin Victory 2008 fight back before they turn these shameful tactics on others we support.

I'm sure you've heard that in this election, the Obama-Biden Democrats have a large financial advantage over us. You can help us close this gap today by following this link to make your secure online donation to McCain-Palin Victory 2008. The financial support you give today will make all the difference in this election. Thank you for your support.

Sincerely,

Governor Sarah Palin

P.S. I hope you will join me, John McCain and the other Reform Republicans in standing up to the status quo. Our ticket is ready to take Washington by storm and shake things up to address our nation's most pressing issues. Won't you join us today by making a financial contribution to McCain-Palin Victory 2008? Your generosity is appreciated and I look forward to seeing you out on the campaign trail. Thank you.
pumacali
pumacali

Back to top Go down

"We need your support now more than ever." Letter from Sarah! Empty RE Letter from SARAH

Post  62north Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:38 pm

More info please.I contribute,however,I have no knowledge of McCain-Palin Victory 2008. I live 75 miles north of Sarah's home.ps.I've seen her on the campaign trail in Alaska. Thank you.

62north

Back to top Go down

"We need your support now more than ever." Letter from Sarah! Empty Re: "We need your support now more than ever." Letter from Sarah!

Post  WillS Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:33 am

I received this email today also ( I'm registered at the website ) and as soon as I get home I'm giving as much as I can afford. I just wish Cali would turn red!! hmmm, can I get a bailout so I could send more?????
WillS
McCain/Palin 2008
WillS
WillS

Back to top Go down

"We need your support now more than ever." Letter from Sarah! Empty Re: "We need your support now more than ever." Letter from Sarah!

Post  4Sarah Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:01 pm

Our family has contributed a couple months ago to the McCain/Palin team, but I will dig a little deeper and contribute again. I feel our country truly is at stake in this election. I am in my sixth decade of life... and this is the most serious election of my life time. We are coming close to electing what I feel is a social/marxist/communist for the leader of the free world. Evil or Very Mad Obama must be STOPPED. I am still waiting to see a real birth certificate from Obama!!! gggrrrrr
4Sarah
4Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down