Sarah Palin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk about IQ

+2
I<3Sarah
ArtinNC
6 posters

Go down

Talk about IQ Empty Talk about IQ

Post  ArtinNC Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:16 pm

I'll bet Sarah knows how many States there are, Obama said 57 HaHaHa
I'll bet Sarah knows how many people live in the USA, Nancy said 500 million lets try 300 million
And these MORONS are running this Country. Shame on us.

ArtinNC

Back to top Go down

Talk about IQ Empty Re: Talk about IQ

Post  I<3Sarah Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:18 pm

ArtinNC wrote:I'll bet Sarah knows how many States there are, Obama said 57 HaHaHa
I'll bet Sarah knows how many people live in the USA, Nancy said 500 million lets try 300 million
And these MORONS are running this Country. Shame on us.

LOL I know!! Hahahahahaha!!!!

Remember when Palin thought Africa was a Country and everyone was like it's a continent. Those idiots need to learn geography.

Remember when Palin said that small towns are the real America and the left was like she's dividing the Country!! Those elitist morons. Everyone knows the real Americans are rednecks. Wooooooooooooo!!!!!

Oh and when Palin had no idea what a VP did and they attacked her? I mean wow duuuuh!! How can she know what a VP does when she wasn't even VP yet!!

Let's not forget when she said Putin goes through Alaskan airspace to get to DC. All the left wing nuts were like he does not go that direction. Little do they know that Putin is a trickster.

Wooooooo Palin!!!

Obama = Nazi

I<3Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  ArtinNC Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:13 am

YOUR RIGHT------Obama = Nazi

ArtinNC

Back to top Go down

Post  Ebinger Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:15 am

Awwwww . . . she's trying to protect her messiah. Too bad, watch his numbers plummet. Really funny how an ex-governor of Alaska can make the government tap dance when she posts at MySpace, but O the Zero can't do squat except read off a teleprompter.
Ebinger
Ebinger

Back to top Go down

Post  LOL@PALIN Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:47 pm

Protect her messiah? LOL.

Palin is retarded... but you'd be hard pressed to find anyone as idiotic as her supporters. Razz

LOL@PALIN

Back to top Go down

Post  GodOfFoxes Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:50 am

God. You Palin supporters are really pathetic, ignorant human beings.

GodOfFoxes

Back to top Go down

Post  OMG Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:02 pm

I can't speak for Sarah, but I think she would "refudiate" your comments. LOL, are you kidding me? Well, at least she is making a lot of money. Sure, some may think it is at the expense of the American people, but she is rich now and that is how the rich get richer. Thank you Sarah for demonstrating to America that it is not as much what you know, as it is the opportunities presented to you "McCain"

OMG

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down